efing UPS!

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
i HATE ups.

i was tracking a package i have that was sent 3 day select that was picked up on friday morning. Well the web based tracking said it would be delivered today. So i stuck around the house waiting for it.

well it didnt show up! WTF! so i called UPS up and find out whats going on. Well come to find out its not going to be shipped until tommorow! THEN FIX THE FVCKING WEB BASED TRACKING!

grr

/rand off

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
LOL. After they tried twice to deliver the package and need a signature, I've been tempted to call up UPS and ask them to Fedex it to me. Then at least I could easily go pick it up.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
well ranting has actually made me feel better!

still ticked off. i also e-mailed them a nasty little e-mail complaining about the web based tracking.

but next time i will pay for FedEx. only time the messed up a delivery the guy forgot to deliver it (drove right past my house!). But he made sure I was the first one the next day.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: PowerMac4Ever
Is it not going to be shipped or delivered until tomorrow?

oops sorry if i was not clear. they said it should be delivered tomorrow.

PowerMac4Ever

Banned
Dec 9, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy

Hmm, do you know for sure if the company sent the package out on Friday or just paid for the label?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

Hmm, do you know for sure if the company sent the package out on Friday or just paid for the label?

he paid for the label on thursday. it was signed in at UPS on friday.

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Ornery
If you think FedEx is any better than UPS on tracking and delivery dates, then you're F-ed up! Example

so true infact I think Fedex is worse, they don't even update it...

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Ornery
If you think FedEx is any better than UPS on tracking and delivery dates, then you're F-ed up!

well out of the ohh 100 or so packages i have got from FedEx. the only mistake was the drivers and he fixed that. I have had about the same number of UPS packages and have had more mistakes.

even though this is a minor one i figured with 3 day select there would be LESS chance fo them messing up. guess i was wrong.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
you may as well get over it. that crap is going to happen no matter who you use.

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I thought this would be a thread about your power going out and the UPS failing to supply backup power.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
i HATE ups.

i was tracking a package i have that was sent 3 day select that was picked up on friday morning. Well the web based tracking said it would be delivered today. So i stuck around the house waiting for it.

well it didnt show up! WTF! so i called UPS up and find out whats going on. Well come to find out its not going to be shipped until tommorow! THEN FIX THE FVCKING WEB BASED TRACKING!

grr

/rand off

I thought you were gonna talk about how you eff'd the UPS guy. Nevermind.

datdamkid

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2003
I personally love UPS, Fed X on the other hand delivers all my packages to the doctors office down the street, The doctors office had my laptop for 3 weeks because the stupid fed x driving dropped it off there and all kinds of crap like that happens, also one day they delieverd like 30 packages to me....that didnt belong to me ...i told em that they weren't mine, which i shouldn't have.....

Dragnov

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Happens to me all the time with UPS. I always add one day to the estimated delievery day. Really sucks when its due Friday, but then +1 day means I have to wait till Monday.