Eeeee, my poor toe!

Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000
Okay, I smacked my big toe a few months ago and it was all black and blue underneath the nail.

But now it looks at though there's a big crack, and part of the nail will probably come off.

Is this going to be superpainful? How long does it take to grow back half a nail? Lol

Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by: marleymarl
:camera:?

OMG!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIEIEI!I!EI!I!IE!I!II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!oneone NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!OO!O!OO!O!O!O!!!!!!!!!!

screw3d

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2001
The whole nail would probably fall off. I lost my toenail twice already so I should know :(

The last accident that left a big chip off my left toenail still haven't grown completely after 1 1/2 years :frown:

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Alphathree33
Okay, I smacked my big toe a few months ago and it was all black and blue underneath the nail.

But now it looks at though there's a big crack, and part of the nail will probably come off.

Is this going to be superpainful? How long does it take to grow back half a nail? Lol
That happened to one of my fingernails. It won't hurt if it falls off naturally. It took nearly 2 months for my nail to grow back.

Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Iron Woode
Originally posted by: Alphathree33

That happened to one of my fingernails. It won't hurt if it falls off naturally. It took nearly 2 months for my nail to grow back.

Well, that's all I really care about -- that it won't hurt.

I'm not a guy that typically walks around in sandals or shows off my feel (on a side note, the entire concept of guys showing off their feet bothers me to no end) so as long as it grows back I don't really care.

But oi... and here I thought it was all healed...

It was from skiing, too. I'm not really sure how I did it, but after an eight hour skiing expedition my ENTIRE BODY felt black and blue (I don't normally ski) and I think the pain from smashing my toe on a fall (no clue how I did that in a ski boot) didn't register with me.