(EDITED WITH apology) 17 year old Princeton kid got his ass sued by RIAA for P2P file sharing. Watch out

nanyangview

Banned
Jun 11, 2002
SH*T, i guess i blew this, so i apologize for my stupidity and please forgive. Though i still think pirate network in college campus should not be condoned.

link

toekramp

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2001
you're retarded, why do you assume he's a snob because he attends princeton...fvck the RIAA

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: nanyangview
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JOBBBB RIAA...finally driving nails into those ******* snobs at those so called "Branded" uni students who think that they are the best and are above the law and that they are better than everyone else blah blah.....this will teach them a good damn lesson...now his reputation is gone too muahahaha...look at his SAD pics haha...
So how many downloaded MP3's do you have?

I think a Princeton 'snob' would at least know how to make a damn link in his post.

Ime

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JOBBBB RIAA...finally driving nails into those ******* snobs at those so called "Branded" uni students who think that they are the best and are above the law and that they are better than everyone else blah blah.....this will teach them a good damn lesson...now his reputation is gone too muahahaha...look at his SAD pics haha...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/internet/06/27/music.sharing.column/index.html

Don't feel bad, I'm sure the RIAA will be coming around to extort^H^H^H^H^H^Hsue you for more than your worth any day now.

Oh yeah, and what's the deal with your four-line run-on sentence? It's a good thing you're not at one of those 'branded' universities.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000

Just because your house is on wheels doesn't mean you need to hate those whose aren't.

fizmeister

Oct 29, 2002
Good thing I'm a snob for going to a "branded" school.

Also a good thing my parents don't make more than $65k/yr combined.

STFU, moron. Above the law? What are you smoking? Are you telling me you don't have any illegal mp3s on your computer?

Oct 16, 1999

link

You are one sad individual. This kid was guilty of nothing more than creating a search engine. And he was obviously not too much of a snob considering (if he even had an attorney) couldn't afford an attorney that would get this junk thrown out of court.

m2kewl

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2001
while i ain't innocent, i've virtually stopped d/l but i still say...fvck the price fixing music industry and the RIAA!

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999

link
Another horrifying example of schadenfreude.

Aug 14, 2001

link

So I guess you got rejected from all of the top tier schools, huh?

fizmeister

Oct 29, 2002
Originally posted by: RabidMongoose

link

So I guess you got rejected from all of the top tier schools, huh?

For someone with his attitude--and judging from that post--I'm not surprised if he was.

nanyangview

Banned
Jun 11, 2002
"So I guess you got rejected from all of the top tier schools, huh? "
nah, i am Canadian going into canadian school so not rejected by all top tier school. I am going into Uni of Toronto, a good school too :)

crt1530

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2001
Why are you taking pleasure in his misfortune? He did nothing to you. You are an asshole.

Look at this idiot's sig. Not only can he not link to save his life (see middle link of his Compaq 'server') but he obviously hasn't found out about the multitude of free pic hosting sites here.

You're a moron. Not one person here has complimented you on your post. Just leave.

Dudd

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2001
"So I guess you got rejected from all of the top tier schools, huh? "
nah, i am Canadian going into canadian school so not rejected by all top tier school. I am going into Uni of Toronto, a good school too :)

So, I'm guessing the U of T didn't have an essay as part of their entrance requirements?

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999

link
Just to drill home the point that everyone else has brought up - you're a moron.