Edit - Got it, wallpaper in the thread though if you're interested...

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
I'm making a max payne wallpaper (just figured out how to take screencaps), and I'd like to include Bullet Tooth Tony's speech from snatch (most of it anyway) when vincent and sol try and rob him. I can't seem to find the script anywhere on the net, and I don't have the movie here. Hopefully one of you guys can help :)

gogeeta13

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
i am working right now, but if you IM me tommarow evening, I can pop in the divx and watch it for you

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
"So, you're obviously the big dick, and that on either side of you are your two balls. There are two types of balls, there are big brave balls, and there are little mincy lovely human balls. Now dicks have drive and clarity of vision. They smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good ole pussy, and you brought your two balls along for a good ole time. But your parties are muddled up, there's no pussy here. Only a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. And the fact that your gun has 'Replica' written down the side of it. And the fact that I have "Desert Eagle point five oh" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now, f~ck off."

I think that's it.

Ladies Man

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Tony: What's your name?
Vinny: Shoot him! (Sol goes to pistolwhip Tony but he catches his arm)
Vinny: LET-GO-OF-THE-GUN!
Tony: Your obviously the big dick and the man on either side of you are your balls. You know there are two types of balls. Big, brave balls and little minzy lovely human balls.
Vinny: These are your last words so make them a prayer!
Tony: Your shrinking and so are your balls. You lack vision. Dicks aren't really clever. They smell some pussy and want a piece of the action. You thought you smelled some good old pussy and brought your two little lovely human balls along for a good ole time. But your mistaken. There's no pussy here, just a dose that will make you wish you were born a woman. And the fact that your guns say replica and mine says Desert Eagle .50 should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now F**K OFF!!