Ed season premiere tonight!

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
And I won't be home! :| Anybody else waiting for this show to continue again? Maybe someone could record it for me, please? :)

What other big premieres this week? NBC has a lot of premieres tomorrow, right? Or is it just Friends?

filmmaker

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2002
I'm looking forward to Ed. West Wing is also new tonight. So is Law & order.

Brotherhood of Poland, New Hampshire is on CBS and the new season of The Bachelor is on ABC.

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
As much as I enjoy watching the cop shows, I'm not a consistent watcher...and definitely not a political-show watcher. Too bad. I guess I just want some comedy to take me away from the rest of my day.

filmmaker

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
As much as I enjoy watching the cop shows, I'm not a consistent watcher...and definitely not a political-show watcher. Too bad. I guess I just want some comedy to take me away from the rest of my day.
The West Wing has its comedic moments, but I have a feeling that tonight's episode is all DRAMA. ;)

filmmaker

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Ameesh
you need to get a replaytv
My dad just bought one. I was so jealous. I really could use one at my apartment. I think I would go the TiVo route, though.

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
well, its on my replay tv and in mpeg2 format, but i have nowhere to host it and i am at work until 6:00 pm CST tonight.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
Originally posted by: slag
well, its on my replay tv and in mpeg2 format, but i have nowhere to host it and i am at work until 6:00 pm CST tonight.

What size is it?