ECS K7S5A where to buy?

gcy

Feb 18, 2001
I got mine Here . I don,t know if it's still in stock. I just finished settting it up with no problem.

Swank76

Mar 25, 2001
Yeah, I checked newegg and filled out some form to be emailed when it becomes available but that could take a while. 1st Class Technologies has a very proffesional looking web site! It does not say whether or not it is in stock, but I could have just missed it. MicroPro was also out of stock. I guess I will just have to keep looking. I will give 1st Class Tech a call tomorrow to see if they have it in stock. Thanks and if you can think of any place else post it please.
Swank:(

o1die

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2001
Try Tufshop. They had the best price on this board a few weeks back.

halldav3

Sep 14, 2001
Try compubuzz if you wanting to pick up a K7S5A and a cpu, their combos are priced aggressively.

Swank76

Mar 25, 2001
:D Well both of the sites are great tufshop and compubuzz. I will definitely have to buy this board next week. Thanks for all the help.
Swank

sash1

Diamond Member
Jul 20, 2001
got mine of Axiontech! their rated high on reselleratings, so I decided, why not...

I really didn't have another choice since 1stclasstech and micro-pro and all the other places with it were rated low, and newegg didn't have it at the time. And Axiontech also had a low price.