Econ midterm didn't know what was coming

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I sodomized my Econ midterm just now.

Stayed up until 4, set my alarm for 7:15, woke up at 7:05, put the gloves on..and when the bell rung at 7:50, I TKOed it , slapped it around some more for fun, and then kicked it in the nuts..literally, people gave me the strangest looks ever and the prof told me to keep it down.

Of course it was so early in the morning I might just be delusional to all that's just happened.

For all I know I slept through the whole thing and dreamt the above scenario

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Good for you. Just don't go posting a thread a couple of weeks from now on how your prof hosed you when he gave you a 68%.

:D

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
Originally posted by: CPA
Good for you. Just don't go posting a thread a couple of weeks from now on how your prof hosed you when he gave you a 68%.

:D

no joke there.
all the tests i thought i did well on i got a grade comprable to the 68.
the tests i thought i crashed and burned didnt usually turn out too bad.
but there were the tests that you know you passed easily.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Ah yes, Economics - the study of the obvious...

In a basic Econ class, there is NOT ONE thing they teach you that isn't completely self-evident...

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Mwilding

In a basic Econ class, there is NOT ONE thing they teach you that isn't completely self-evident...

Do you have any Grey Poupon?

My intro econ class was great. Prof gave us the "MIT/Harvard" view, and it was quite interesting.

LordSnailz

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: wyvrn

My intro econ class was great. Prof gave us the "MIT/Harvard" view, and it was quite interesting.

I'm curious ... mine elaborating?

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Originally posted by: LordSnailz
Originally posted by: wyvrn

I'm curious ... mine elaborating?

He got into game theory, and some topics he said were taught in his Master's level econ course. He has a PhD in econ and working on PhD in finance. I don't remember everything, was a year ago. But it was a tough, hard, intelligent, fun class.

Spencer278

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2002

I don't some of the graphs can get really confusing.;)