ECCp help

Migroo

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2001
Hi Guys

I want to move around half my fleet from SETI to ECCp. I already have an ECCp account and the client on one machine at home. I installed ECCp about 4 months ago however so I have forgotten the processes involved.

1) To help me decide what machines to assign to each project, could someone tell me which machines are more efficient, if so? Does this even apply to me (I dont run any P4 Northys..)?

Fleet:
2 x Athlon XP
1 x Duron
3 x PIII

2) What is the best client for each processor?

Thanks in advance :)

ProviaFan

Lifer
Mar 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Migroo
Hi Guys

I want to move around half my fleet from SETI to ECCp. I already have an ECCp account and the client on one machine at home. I installed ECCp about 4 months ago however so I have forgotten the processes involved.

1) To help me decide what machines to assign to each project, could someone tell me which machines are more efficient, if so? Does this even apply to me (I dont run any P4 Northys..)?

Fleet:
2 x Athlon XP
1 x Duron
3 x PIII

2) What is the best client for each processor?

Thanks in advance :)
The Athlon XPs are great at ECCp, and Durons aren't too bad, either. I've not had any experience with ECCp on Pentium IIIs, however. You can get your satisfaction, er, ECCp clients,
here. ;)
You'll have to install the standard ECCp client from the regular ECCp-109 website first, and then copy the files from the ZIP archive of the enhanced client for your processor over the regular client files as directed in the README.

nagger

Golden Member
Dec 26, 2001

I use the Ken_g6 optimized clients in my AMD rigs.

You can get them here at MereMortal's website.

What you need to do is setup the original client (get it here), download the optimized GUI client (here) and the cygwin1.dll (here) and copy both the GUI and the cygwin1.dll to the ECCp-109 folder.