eBay Site-wide coupon 10% Electronics, 15% other categories on Sunday 12/16 ( 7AM PST to 7PM PST)

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007
Doesnt seem to work for me.. dead too even if it did happen to work wont now for sure.

eBay Site-wide coupon 10% Electronics, 15% other categories on Sunday 12/16 ( 7AM PST to 7PM PST)
Sunday 12/16 eBay Site-wide coupon , 10% Electronics, 15% other categories:

Offer: 10% off for electronics, No minimum purchases. 15% off for all other categories, No minimum purchases. Maximum coupon redemption $100.

Time: Sunday 12/16. 7AM PST to 7PM PST

Excludes: Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate, Warranties

Code: PRESENTSGALORE

http://www.ebay.com

Store: eBay

sorry but here it is copy and paste ;(

these coupons always force me to buy more stuff ;)

Last edited:

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Don't ever order a PC from vipoutlet using an ebay coupon!

They advertise PCs with up-market specs, but the actual PC that you receive is down-reved.

I ordered a Dell MT rig from them last year or the year before, advertised as i5, cam with i3.

Ordered a NEW Lenovo Ryzen 2200G PC from them with 8GB of RAM, received an A8-9600 with 4GB of RAM instead! To their credit, it appears to be factory-new, with the factory-branded tape on top.

vipoutlet, the King of ebay bait-and-switch!

killster1

Banned
Mar 15, 2007

They advertise PCs with up-market specs, but the actual PC that you receive is down-reved.

I ordered a Dell MT rig from them last year or the year before, advertised as i5, cam with i3.

Ordered a NEW Lenovo Ryzen 2200G PC from them with 8GB of RAM, received an A8-9600 with 4GB of RAM instead! To their credit, it appears to be factory-new, with the factory-branded tape on top.

How could they do that to you? Description and title diff?

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005

Did you complain to eBay about the bait and switch ?