Ebay feedback from insane people?

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
I purchased a laptop battery from this Ebay seller, and was browsing through his feeback, when I happened upon this negative comment someone left for him:
Gave me a battery that automatically downloaded sales and pop-up programs... Buyer ******** Jan-19-04 11:32
So does Ebay have some kind of "Tin-Foil Hat Response Team" to cleanse one's record of unfounded feedback (i.e. from mental institutions)?

Shaftatplanetquake

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
I just bought a sound card from this troll on FS/T that did the exact same thing.

I'll refrain from using names...

*cough* tcsenter *cough*

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The main reason why I have used the internet for over 10 years and never used Ebay.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
I have a friend that leaves weird statements as his positive feedback. Things like "Ronald McDonald laid an egg and the Joker got awaaaayyy!!! Hey!"

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: CanOWorms
I have a friend that leaves weird statements as his positive feedback. Things like "Ronald McDonald laid an egg and the Joker got awaaaayyy!!! Hey!"

I think you should let your friend borrow your nickname :confused:

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Shaftatplanetquake
I just bought a sound card from this troll on FS/T that did the exact same thing.

I'll refrain from using names...

*cough* tcsenter *cough*
Hmm...I don't think I received your payment. Please resend it to my PayPal account. PM me for my account name. :cool:

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Mill
The main reason why I have used the internet for over 10 years and never used Ebay.

**^^ twirls fingers by head **

Thanks pal, for keeping the prices lower and letting me get a better deal...

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: CanOWorms

I started doing that too...no one reads the positives anyways. Here is the last feedback I left for a data cable I bought: "nice lady, she jump started my car for me "

TerriSmithTyler

Jan 26, 2004
I love to leave feedback. I bought all kinds of adult movies starring caprtured Iraqi soldiers. I like spreading the gospel of the evil Cyborg plan...

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: shekondar
The best one I've seen:
"I AM A POSITIVE FEEDBACK COMMENT"
:D

HAHA that's great :) Maybe for my next one I'll put something like "I am Jack's complete satisfaction with this transaction."

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
I've left standard feedback till now. Maybe I'll try being a little more creative from now on. Thanks.

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
Originally posted by: PipBoy
Originally posted by: shekondar
The best one I've seen:
"I AM A POSITIVE FEEDBACK COMMENT"
:D

HAHA that's great :) Maybe for my next one I'll put something like "I am Jack's complete satisfaction with this transaction."

HAHAHAHA, good one.

KevinF

Aug 25, 2000
I got one eBay feedback that still makes me smile any time I read it.

"Fastest Shipper on earth . I'm thinking of re-naming my dog after him."