Ebay 30% off video cards using Live.com and Paypal

deerhunter716

Jul 17, 2007
This works on all video cards on Ebay as long as you pay via paypal. I went to live.com and registered and activated my account. Put in search for cheap wii and you will see on the top a link to ebay and the live cashback symbol. Click and go to ebay and at the top of the page you will see the 30% off green banner.

*** You may have to do the live.com search a few times and click on the link numerous times but it WILL come up. Once you go to ebay then search for your video card you want to buy. I got a 4870 1GB Sapphire for $300 and the 30% cashback to me is $90. You CANOT beat this 1GB card for $210.

Now a few things to note:

1) You will have to wait 60 days to get your cashback - but heck that is no longer than a rebate check

2) When you click on buy it now MAKE SURE the green banner is showing and tells you how much cashback you are getting. If it does not show then the offer may not be eligible (but most are).

3) You MUST pay using paypal.

This works for other things than just video cards BUT this is the video card section.

Thank you for participating int he forums, but this topic is already in progress here.
-Schadenfroh (AT Mod)

SSChevy2001

Jul 9, 2008
30% off is already posted in the hot deals section. On another note I did the same thing for my 4870 1GB.

gigahertz20

Golden Member
Apr 30, 2007
Yeah, I bought a VisionTek 4870 512Mb a few days ago using the 30% off deal. Came to $180 after cash back.

I was going to go for a 4870 1gb, but looking at the benchmarks, there is hardly any benefits for the extra memory....maybe a few FPS higher so I don't care.

I've bought so much stuff on eBay....about $1,500 cash back coming my way.

ASK THE COMMUNITY