Eating Ramen Noodle Right now

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
LMAO. Considering the Bud select i was going to buy had a BOD of March 18th...........Good. :laugh:

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001
I'm having a couple Rainbow Chips Deluxe.

They're DELUX son!!!!

Nothing but the best for your neffing time snacks, eh? :D

They're expensive though. :( I'm thinking of buying two more Keebler products and getting a Darth Vader cookie jar. :p

(and no i'm not a star wars nut, nor do i collect anything related to SW). ;)

Hah I was at the store earlier and I saw on a Crispix box you could get an R2-D2 snack bowl and I soooo wanted it, but the cereal was like $4 :(

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: rpc64

They're DELUX son!!!!

They're expensive though. :( I'm thinking of buying two more Keebler products and getting a Darth Vader cookie jar. :p

Hah I was at the store earlier and I saw on a Crispix box you could get an R2-D2 snack bowl and I soooo wanted it, but the cereal was like $4 :(

Try Target. The cereal at Target is soooooo much cheaper than the grocery stores here. It's weird.

Edit: and they have three cookie jars to choose from. The vader, a C3PO and R2-D2

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Originally posted by: rpc64

They're DELUX son!!!!

Try Target. The cereal at Target is soooooo much cheaper than the grocery stores here. It's weird.

Edit: and they have three cookie jars to choose from. The vader, a C3PO and R2-D2

Hey that's a good idea. :heart: Target.

I think I would go with the Vader cookie jar as well.

jerryjg

Banned
Jul 2, 2005
yawn- let us know when an air conditioner pops out of your mouse
Originally posted by: OOBradm
You'll never guess what just happened to me...

a mouse....

just popped out of my air conditioner.

Pepsei

Lifer
Dec 14, 2001
I can make good ramen, adding a sushi grade crab stick, crack an egg, add some spinach, 2 slice of fishcakes, and some bamboo shoots. yummy.

dfi

Golden Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Rami7007
ok, so i am eating ramen noodles... Roast chicken flavor with Soy Sauce, peper, Herbamare (a seasoning), etc...

Well, it tastes good... and all i can say is I HAVE RAMEN AT 2:30 AM AND YOU DONT

I had ramen at 1:30 AM, with eggs.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
theres good ramen... it just costs several times more and can only be found asian grocers. much thicker larger plastic packaging lined with foil... its like deluxe:)