Eating at work

Mears

Platinum Member
Mar 9, 2000
There is a lady who works right next to me at work and is constantly going to town on carrots or some other crunchy vegetable. I wouldn't care if she was eating most other things, but the crunching drives me nuts. Would that bother you?

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Mears
There is a lady who works right next to me at work and is constantly going to town on carrots or some other crunchy vegetable. I wouldn't care if she was eating most other things, but the crunching drives me nuts. Would that bother you?
Instead of hearing the woman in the cube next to me munch on food, I get to hear her fart and burp everyday after lunch until it is time to go home.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: minendo
Instead of hearing the woman in the cube next to me munch on food, I get to hear her fart and burp everyday after lunch until it is time to go home.

<nelson>Ha Ha!</nelson>

These threads are worthless without pics!!! :|

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: DurocShark

<nelson>Ha Ha!</nelson>

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Jfrag

<nelson>Ha Ha!</nelson>

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001

<nelson>Ha Ha!</nelson>

You can't see a burp or a fart so how would that help? I think we need sound clips! Use those buillt in pc microphones you never knew were there!

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
The fricken people hear and their damn stank ass popcorn and eating it all loud. That and chips. Damn that is annoying as hell. :|:|:|:|:|:|:|

Jfrag Teh Foul

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
WTF??!?! I hit quote... it brought me back here without being able to type anything... oh well.
rolleye.gif

nitsuj3580

Platinum Member
Jun 13, 2001

It only bothers me if they chew with their mouth opened. That adds a whole bunch of new smacking, disgusting sounds on top of the crunching and the combo drives me up a wall when I hear it.

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000

<nelson>Ha Ha!</nelson>

why would you want pics of a woman Burping and Farting??

no thanks. i'm good without the pics.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
i have my own office, thankfully
but i still hear the guy next to me clip his fingernails every monday morning
and has done this every monday since ive worked here (july 02)
it about drives me up the wall. i have to shut my door and that still doesnt drown out that *click* *click* noise
so annoying.