Eat like the President!

Feb 4, 2009
Haha! Anyone else remember beep & bop (LegandK & the other guy) talking about after Trump wins they’ll eat steak in the WH with all the other deplorables.

Funny to think of all the deplorables eating well done steak slathered in gravy and a 12th Diet Coke to wash it down.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
If I was in the White House, I would be eating dishes well prepared by the Masters. And I certainly would not be drinking swill.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Haha! Anyone else remember beep & bop (LegandK & the other guy) talking about after Trump wins they’ll eat steak in the WH with all the other deplorables.

Funny to think of all the deplorables eating well done steak slathered in gravy and a 12th Diet Coke to wash it down.
He eats his steaks slathered in ketchup iirc.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Lol, shit food is shit food, wash it down with shit drinks. Whatevs!

My son was served KFC one time, he was about 6, and asked it was real chicken. He wasn't a fan.

I had American KFC once. I was surprised that it tasted completely different to UK KFC.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
I like to think that the public's one consolation is that Trump is determined to ruin his health. Eats trash food, gets very little sleep, sits around watching TV and avoids physical activity (outside of golfing) whenever possible. For that matter, he's doing things that you could easily associate with senility.

Never mind whether or not Trump will be in power until 2024... the question is whether or not he'll still be alive by 2024. He's clearly not interested in living a long time.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I like to think that the public's one consolation is that Trump is determined to ruin his health. Eats trash food, gets very little sleep, sits around watching TV and avoids physical activity (outside of golfing) whenever possible. For that matter, he's doing things that you could easily associate with senility.

Never mind whether or not Trump will be in power until 2024... the question is whether or not he'll still be alive by 2024. He's clearly not interested in living a long time.
Meh,

Winston Churchill smoked like a chimney, drank like there's no tomorrow, and ate far more rich food than Trump.
Also, Churchill lived to 90.

Of course Churchill was in many ways the opposite of trump. He believed in Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, and Hope.

"Eating words has never given me indigestion."
Winston Churchill

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
Meh,

Winston Churchill smoked like a chimney, drank like there's no tomorrow, and ate far more rich food than Trump.
Also, Churchill lived to 90.

Of course Churchill was in many ways the opposite of trump. He believed in Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, and Hope.

"Eating words has never given me indigestion."
Winston Churchill

Mind you, Churchill also wasn't on a steep mental decline at 72, and he certainly didn't order massive quantities of fast food burgers (not that he could have). It's easier to reach the bottom when you're already tumbling downhill.

Reactions: BurnItDwn

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Mind you, Churchill also wasn't on a steep mental decline at 72, and he certainly didn't order massive quantities of fast food burgers (not that he could have). It's easier to reach the bottom when you're already tumbling downhill.
And if he ordered a burger, it wouldn't be something that Fast Food ruined.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
How do we know this is real?? Can a man who orders steak well done be allowed to serve as president??
I mean never mind the ketchup, we all did that when we were 8yo.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
How do we know this is real?? Can a man who orders steak well done be allowed to serve as president??
What is wrong with well done? And why in Hell would anyone want to eat something so bloody and rare that is still mooing?

Even at 8yo I used steak sauce.

Reactions: nakedfrog

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
How do we know this is real?? Can a man who orders steak well done be allowed to serve asp471ident??

This right here should be grounds for the state taking your kids. They will be better off in foster care than living with such savages who allow ketchup on steaks.

Reactions: Zorba and whm1974

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

I'm not sure trump is in "mental decline." he has always been an illiterate buffoon.

Expecting him to expire soon is just wishful thinking, or optimism.

I guess, I like your level of optimism, but, I'm not sure it's realistic.