Eat a bag of ... cory lewandowski, you cheese raping, goat wrangler!!

Feb 16, 2005
This whole thing with children being taken and put into cages is bad for the children. I doubt you'll find a rational person who would argue differently.
But the fact that corey lewandowski would mock a family being separated, well I really, really hope he gets what he deserves for that. Fuck him, fuck trump, fuck this whole administration and all who support this fascist walking creamsicle

I can't find a link with the full video, so it will have to be a link from twitter.
This should be seen, he needs to be taken to task for this.
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1009226847471783936

Apr 27, 2012
Pretty disgusting how he can laugh at what is going on, its completely unacceptable and totally un-American. Fuck you op, where was your concern when children were being taken away by child protective services when there was no danger to the children.

Jan 25, 2011
Ten year old Down syndrome children don’t deserve any sympathies or care I suppose...

Fuck all of them.

Feb 16, 2005
Pretty disgusting how he can laugh at what is going on, its completely unacceptable and totally un-American. Fuck you op, where was your concern when children were being taken away by child protective services when there was no danger to the children.
Hi indigestible!!
So fuck me because I am pissed at the current goings ons? I mean, is the right thread for whataboutisms? Why don't you snack on a bag yourself.

Apr 27, 2012
Hi indigestible!!
So fuck me because I am pissed at the current goings ons? I mean, is the right thread for whataboutisms? Why don't you snack on a bag yourself.

When did I ever say that? You have a habit of coming into my threads and posts just to attack me, I think it's time I respond back.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Ten year old Down syndrome children don’t deserve any sympathies or care I suppose...

Fuck all of them.

I do care, Downs kids deserve better parents than to have risked that child’s life and committed a crime bringing them here illegally.

Reactions: IJTSSG

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
At some point, after this pile of shit is a citizen once again, an intoxicated secret service agent is going to personally claim a couple of Trump's teeth as trophies.

You just fucking know it's going to happen.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I do care, Downs kids deserve better parents than to have risked that child’s life and committed a crime bringing them here illegally.

Yeah, I'm sure that Downs kid is much better off living in a town run by a USA-created gang, like MS13.

Downs kids lived "really well" in the USSR too, you know? But you'd know that, of course....or well you wouldn't, because you are a callous and ignorant piece of shit.

If you didn't get the point: fuck you

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Yeah, I'm sure that Downs kid is much better off living in a town run by a USA-created gang, like MS13.

Downs kids lived "really well" in the USSR too, you know? But you'd know that, of course....or well you wouldn't, because you are a callous and ignorant piece of shit.

LOL. You crack me up.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000

Womp womp

scoreboard-they-mad.jpg

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

You obviously don’t believe this nonsense so why are you rage trolling?

Just say Lewandowski is a shithead and be done with it. Easy peasy.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Dickishness has become a fashion statement among conservatives. They wear it absolutely everywhere. You know how they always wear their little flag pins? They need to have pins shaped like this, too-

penis-happiness.jpg

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Womp womp

great. so you have forever declared yourself to be human shit. Good for you. How many Downs kids did you authorize to be ground into baby food this year?

man, what an evil piece of hog shit you are, asshole.

Mar 11, 2004
Womp womp

Hey, why don't you cry moar like that time when you were spouting ridiculously fucking stupid ideas about how guys were going to get sex changes just so they could pass PT tests in the military? You did that, remember? And then you fucking cried like a bitch when I called you a fucking moron for it because, I mean, seriously how fucking dumb do you have to be to spout such shit? Or was it that I told you that the women that had had sex changes to be the gender they identify as were more manly than you? Because they are.

Shame insurance doesn't cover your Ageless Male pills, I'm guessing you probably take half a bottle a day to try and feel like a man? The thing is, its not the natural biological decay that has turned you into such a sad pathetic person, its that you always were, only now, the world has changed, and people can see you for what you really are, and you know the bill for being so despicable are coming due. I hope you many years of health, so you can watch as your legacy becomes one of historical record, serving as a lesson for the follies of man. Written large on its placard is, "These are men that chose to do evil. They are no more. Not because evil has been vanquished, but because living became untenable to them upon seeing the flourishing prosperity of those they sought to grind to dust under their heels."

Now, don't disappoint and remind me that you have all these great wonderful friends that just care so much about you. But let me ask you this, who are you trying to convince, me or you, that you actually have friends that give a shit about you? Friends that know who you really are, know the scorn with which you consider so many of your fellow men. I have a hunch not many, in fact if there are any, I bet you whisper your impotent rage in secret, because you know that no one could live a daily life and not be so ill from it such that it becomes a physical ailment. That gut wrenching you feel? Its not old age, its the hate you dwell on, becoming bile within you as your body churns, manifesting those feelings into literal sludge within you.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Lewandowski certainly is a childish d-bag, no surprise he's part of this admin

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Hey, why don't you cry moar like that time when you were spouting ridiculously fucking stupid ideas about how guys were going to get sex changes just so they could pass PT tests in the military? You did that, remember? And then you fucking cried like a bitch when I called you a fucking moron for it because, I mean, seriously how fucking dumb do you have to be to spout such shit? Or was it that I told you that the women that had had sex changes to be the gender they identify as were more manly than you? Because they are.

Shame insurance doesn't cover your Ageless Male pills, I'm guessing you probably take half a bottle a day to try and feel like a man? The thing is, its not the natural biological decay that has turned you into such a sad pathetic person, its that you always were, only now, the world has changed, and people can see you for what you really are, and you know the bill for being so despicable are coming due. I hope you many years of health, so you can watch as your legacy becomes one of historical record, serving as a lesson for the follies of man. Written large on its placard is, "These are men that chose to do evil. They are no more. Not because evil has been vanquished, but because living became untenable to them upon seeing the flourishing prosperity of those they sought to grind to dust under their heels."

Now, don't disappoint and remind me that you have all these great wonderful friends that just care so much about you. But let me ask you this, who are you trying to convince, me or you, that you actually have friends that give a shit about you? Friends that know who you really are, know the scorn with which you consider so many of your fellow men. I have a hunch not many, in fact if there are any, I bet you whisper your impotent rage in secret, because you know that no one could live a daily life and not be so ill from it such that it becomes a physical ailment. That gut wrenching you feel? Its not old age, its the hate you dwell on, becoming bile within you as your body churns, manifesting those feelings into literal sludge within you.

That must face been very cathartic for you to type. Womp womp.