Rant Eat a Baby Save the Planet!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It's a stunt done by these guys:
Seriously when groups such as this pull since stunts they only ruin the credibility of their side.
These guys were outside our local post office with all sorts of dtupid signs and the kicker -- people were actually stopping to get a cup of free coffee....lol

IMG_3225 (1).JPGIMG_3226 (1).JPG

Luna1968

Golden Member
Mar 9, 2019
Take note conservatives - this is how you handle views you disagree with - you address them instead of yelling "throw him outta here" and instructing your supporters to "rough him up". I'm very proud of the way AOC handled it and she's not even my representative.

antifa says fuck off.

1570231693544.png

snoopy7548

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2005
The topic of this thread is eating babies. Why can't we just talk about that?

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
And how successful has it been? Is our government rolling around in cash? Or are they proclaiming that "WE NEED TO TAX MOAAAAR! (but not me! those guiz!)"
We were doing just fine with the 70-90% tax rates. Not my fault Americans were gullible enough to fall for the trickle down theory.

Reactions: Pohemi
Nov 8, 2012
We were doing just fine with the 70-90% tax rates. Not my fault Americans were gullible enough to fall for the trickle down theory.
You mean those rates that literally no one paid? Those?

Look man, this is one of those factual arguments. I can make a tax rate that taxes 99.9% of income for anyone making over 1 billion dollars. That doesn't mean someone paid it.

Even a 3rd grade level research will tell you that no one paid those "90%" tax rates. It never happened. It never will.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
You mean those rates that literally no one paid? Those?

Look man, this is one of those factual arguments. I can make a tax rate that taxes 99.9% of income for anyone making over 1 billion dollars. That doesn't mean someone paid it.

Even a 3rd grade level research will tell you that no one paid those "90%" tax rates. It never happened. It never will.
Don't go moving the goal posts on me. I know they didn't actually pay those rates. They did however pay proportionally larger tax rates than the rest of the population and it was very successful.

Reactions: whm1974

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Hah - I'm trying to interpret that - by "very high level" do you mean not detailed - not very thorough? Or do you mean as high intelligence?

If the latter, I would have to say... Yeah no - that is absolutely preposterous and laughable to suggest.... Yet not surprising lol.
You are opining on something it is obvious you have zero first hand knowledge about. I am.

Reactions: Meghan54

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
If she had had her thrown out, you would have criticized her for trying to silence the free speech.

And quite frankly, I'd argue that the best way to deal with trolls who insist on making fools of themselves is to give them a platform and start selling popcorn. Very entertaining.
Anandtech has missed out on that revenue opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: whm1974

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Fucking LOL.

Oh my god.... AOC is simply too stupid to understand what a troll is and actually gave her... a platform... continued to give her a platform... and actually...responded as if it was a legitimate thing? Oh god this woman is too dumb to be in congress.

The moment she said eat babies should have been "Alright - security, get this person out of here".

Bigotry showing. Embracing the concept of a stronger weaker sex .... leads to better sex. Just saying dude.

Nov 8, 2012
Bigotry showing. Embracing the concept of a stronger weaker sex .... leads to better sex. Just saying dude.

lol might want to retract that one broceritops. It's been well documented that the incels are the friend-zoned guys that are at these 3rd wave feminist parades/rallies.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
lol might want to retract that one broceritops. It's been well documented that the incels are the friend-zoned guys that are at these 3rd wave feminist parades/rallies.
I highly doubt that Incels actually have female friends so how could they could be friend-zoned?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Dude

Oh my god.... AOC is simply too stupid ...... Oh god this woman is too dumb to be in congress.

You have to realize that a little of your self is showing there.