easiest commute ever

BKLounger

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
I just wanted to share my commute this morning. This week is employee appreciation week at my company so each year they have an annual putting tournament. This year since there are so many entrants. Evereyone team has to bring a putter. So i brought mine. I take the bus and train to work in the morning usually cramped elbow to elbow, but this morning since i was carrying my putter no one would even stand near me. People were actually changing cars to get away from me. It was one of the most comfortable commutes ever. I am thinking of just carrying a putter to work every day to get that kind of commuting comfort.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
And sling an AK around your back. Growl, snarl, and snap your jaws occasionally as well.

eLiu

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2001
Get a machete sheath + handle and wear that. I figure it's illegal to carry a big blade like that, but you can always fake it... nobody could tell.

Then they'd really stay the fvck away.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Pics of you? I can't see being intimidated by a guy carrying a golf club. Where do you live anyway?

BKLounger

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
i don't know if i could get away with all that. With just a putter i got some really bad WTF looks from the cops at the train station.

BKLounger

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
I don't have any pictures but i am 6 foot 7 inches and 315lbs. So that might have helped. Also I'm in boston

eLiu

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: BKLounger
I don't have any pictures but i am 6 foot 7 inches and 315lbs. So that might have helped. Also I'm in boston

o rly? just out of curiosity, which bus/train routes do you take?

BKLounger

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2006
Orange Line. There might have been a bunch of other people carrying putters around the hancock tower area this morning too.