Earthroamer RVs - offroad camper vehicles

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
http://www.earthroamer.com/tab_xpedition_vehicles/vehicles.html

They have a new Jeep JK based one! I was wondering when some company would design such a camper for the JK.

The Jeep Rubicon Unlimited based EarthRoamer XV-JP is designed to carry two adults on technical four-wheel drive trails to remote camping locations. Once in camp, the XV-JP's Loftop? can be deployed to provide nearly 9 feet of interior stand up height and a queen-size bed in the loft. Underneath the cantilevered loft, the rear tent can be dropped down for an additional bug free living space. The XV-JP comes equipped with 25 gallons of fresh water capacity, an inside cassette toilet, inside shower, sink and cooking facilities. Plenty of light and ventilation is provided by an abundance of screened windows. An electric fan provides additional ventilation when needed and the forced air furnace will keep you cozy on cold nights and when winter camping

Jun 19, 2004
they look like they belong in the next Jurrasic Pak film. I'd like to have one, but I'd rather have one of those bus sized RV's with one of those in tow behind it for access to more remote locations a regular RV can't get to.

gwrober

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2005
Typical prices for completed 2008 model year EarthRoamer XV-LTs range from just over $200,000 to approximately $230,000 depending on options chosen and custom work

whoa....those are awesome. I like the XV-LT.

RKS

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
The XV-JP is nice but the XV-LT is awesomer. However for over $200K I would just get a 996TT, stay on paved roads, and just visit BK everyday.