Eagles vs. Vikings

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
I can't wait for Sunday. I think the question here is, will Andy Reid rest his starters in preparation for the NFC Championship game? Hahah.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Kev
I can't wait for Sunday. I think the question here is, will Andy Reid rest his starters in preparation for the NFC Championship game? Hahah.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
lol, yeah the Iggles should handle the Vikes without too much trouble, but you never know.

Falloutboy

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2003
if moss's anckle isn't too bad I tihnk vikes got a chance considering the eagles minus TO are a different team

BlackAdam

Jul 16, 2004
Yeah, if Randy has any trouble with his ankle... Eagles are taking the game without to much trouble. Though, I would really like it if the Vikings win... so they could come into St. Louis for the NFC Championship game. :p

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
The Eagles are going to be one eye one horned flying purple people eaters on Sunday!

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Enjoy!

Daunte Culpepper is always going to look back at this game and think of it as the "Jevon Curse!"

SnipeMasterJ13

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2004
I don't know, I think the Vikings have a shot at the Eagles, but only because they don't have TO. Even if they do beat the birds, they stand no chance against anyone else.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I have decided to come out of the conservative shell I have kept myself in all season. Screw it. I don't care anymore. It's go time, bitches!!!!

The big predictions thread has tons of people predicting a Viking victory.

Where are all you pussies?

Your team is going to LOSE!

E - A - G - L - E - S

EAGLES!!

shenaniganz

Golden Member
Aug 20, 2003
I think the Vikes have a small chance to beat the Eagles, but most likely won't show up for this game. Regardless--the winner of this game will be going to the Super Bowl.

Muadib

Lifer
May 30, 2000
I'm a Vike fan, and I think we have a chance. We need a healthy Moss though, or it could be ugly.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: Modeps
Daunte, you gotta watch out for THE FREAK!!

Go Eagles.

Yes, but Vikings have THE SUPER FREAK! And Eagles ain't got nothing on The Super Freak.

Go Vikings!

masterxfob

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Originally posted by: BlackAdam
Yeah, if Randy has any trouble with his ankle... Eagles are taking the game without to much trouble. Though, I would really like it if the Vikings win... so they could come into St. Louis for the NFC Championship game. :p

where the vikings would just absolutely kill the rams :p

i'm a vikings fanatic and a friend of mine is a rams fanatic, that's the exact scenario that we're hoping for. it would make for a great party with booze, bbq, and lotsa TRASH TALKING :D

kalster

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2002
too bad TO is not playing

T.O v/s Moss would have been 1 of the biggest battle of dumb@sses ever ;)

natethegreat

Dec 5, 2004
If the Eagles running game gets shut down the Vikes will win easily:p

They would have won their first meeting against them if not for that bad call on the T.O. dropped pass:roll: