Eagles are losing because...

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
It's called the Steelers are simply outclassing and outplaying them in every way.

jorken

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Where's the "all of the above" option?

Yeah I couldn't watch anymore... to pathetic

imported_Strang

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2001
Originally posted by: murphy55d
It's called the Steelers are simply outclassing and outplaying them in every way.

:thumbsup:

McNabb hasn't been playing well, but it's hard to perform well when you're been pressured all day, you're down by 24, your defense is letting a Bus with bald tires run all over the field and you have a jackass like TO yelling at you on the sideline. ;)

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Strang

McNabb hasn't been playing well, but it's hard to perform well when you're been pressured all day, you're down by 24, your defense is letting a Bus with bald tires run all over the field and you have a jackass like TO yelling at you on the sideline. ;)

I can't watch the game (no cable) but TO is already yelling at his teamates on the sideline? LOL, that's awesome.

imported_Strang

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Feldenak

I can't watch the game (no cable) but TO is already yelling at his teamates on the sideline? LOL, that's awesome.

Well, it wasn't anything like when he went off on Greg Knapp in SF, but he was following McNabb around on the sideline saying something to him that McNabb didn't want to hear -- Donovan was walking away from him for 2-3 minutes and Owens wouldn't let it go.

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Feldenak

Well, it wasn't anything like when he went off on Greg Knapp in SF, but he was following McNabb around on the sideline saying something to him that McNabb didn't want to hear -- Donovan was walking away from him for 2-3 minutes and Owens wouldn't let it go.

He was trying to encourage him and pump him up. I think it was pretty easy to realize that, but now the stupid media is going to blow it out of proportion.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
i think it's the defense. they can't stop the run. also... the offense doesn't seem to play well when behind (which they are not veryu often)