DX10 game/project/cool thing

specWB

Dec 20, 2006
Months ago i remember following a link that i think was posted here to a website with info on some dx10 relaated thing that i think was a game. i remeber thinking that it seemed really cool and that i believe it was also free. I THINK it was an action game but i am not sure. At the time i didnt have a DX10 card so i didnt bother to bookmark it and i sortof forgot about it. now that i have a dx10 card i want to follow it again if it is infact as cool as i remember thinking it was. Can anybody give me so insight on this? I cant blame you if you cant i am not giving a whole lot to work with.
Thanks in advance.

kadean

Nov 23, 2006
Hmm can you remember if it was an FPS.. or an RPG? I cant really think of a free one but an action-oriented MMORPG.. age of conan might be it. But its definitely not free :).

specWB

Dec 20, 2006
I dont think it was age of conan. it wasnt lost planet. I think maby it was actually a playground kind of game, where there was no story and there were just little things you could run around doing that showed off the capabilities of DX10. I think you could have guns in it though maby. In the same vain as the the one for the Agea Physics processor only for DX10 cards. This is frustrating. For all i know it could have been another one that showed off the physics thing. I think the link just brought you to the developer site where there was like an option to sign up for the newsletter and some info on the thing. I wish i could give a better description. Thanks for the help any though.