Dx10 and dx9 difference in Cryostasis?

yusux

Banned
Aug 17, 2008
Is there a difference between dx10 and dx9? I have dual OS boot, I would rly like to know

thilanliyan

Lifer
Jun 21, 2005
I think this game has been released in the European market...you can buy it at Amazon UK right now.

error8

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2007
Originally posted by: Kromis
Arr...where ye be from?
China? Somalia?

So what, only the chinese and somalian people have access to pirated versions of the games? You can download them from whatever place you want, you only need an internet connection. I bet that even some american citizens are downloading illegal copies of games.:shocked:

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by: error8
Arr...where ye be from?
China? Somalia?

So what, only the chinese and somalian people have access to pirated versions of the games? You can download them from whatever place you want, you only need an internet connection. I bet that even some american citizens are downloading illegal copies of games.:shocked:

UNPOSSIBLE

Wheezer

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Arr...where ye be from?
China? Somalia?

Really?

Can ya hook me up?:confused:

Pirate justification FTW!

error8

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2007
Originally posted by: Wheezer
Arr...where ye be from?
China? Somalia?

Really?

Can ya hook me up?:confused:

Pirate justification FTW!

Arrr..:laugh:

MTDEW

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Whether anyone here pirates it or not, i dont care, its not my business to judge others.
But if you do have it, can you answer the Original Posters question and write a quick comment on how good it is for us?

The Demo looked like it had some cool effects, i just cant see it staying interesting since the enviroment never changes from the ship.
Just hoping it is actually good GAME along with the nice effects.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by: MTDEW
Whether anyone here pirates it or not, i dont care, its not my business to judge others.
But if you do have it, can you answer the Original Posters question and write a quick comment on how good it is for us?

The Demo looked like it had some cool effects, i just cant see it staying interesting since the enviroment never changes from the ship.
Just hoping it is actually good GAME along with the nice effects.

I can't say if there is a difference, I've only had experience with the DX10 version, and not much at all with it, I was able to play like the first 30 minutes or so and it seemed pretty interesting, and had some unique stuff.

I didn't know much about the game before I played it, and was later somewhat disappointed to find out it all takes place on the ship.

The effects and graphics were pretty awesome though.

Kromis

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2006
Arr...where ye be from?
China? Somalia?

Haha, what I was referring to was: Chinese = electronic piracy; Somalians (or whoever, I could only think of Somalians for some reason) = REAL COASTAL piracy

So you have two types of pirates. Heh heh :)

error8

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2007
Originally posted by: Modular
I mean, if OP has the game, why is he asking us if there's a difference?

This seems to be the general idea.