DVD Cases

zimmie6576

Apr 7, 2002
Does anyone know of any stores that sell empty DVD cases? I have a few that have broken disk holder thingies, and I don't want to just put my DVDs in empty CD jewel cases.

An actual store is preferable, so I won't have to pay shipping, wait a week, then have to waste a trip to the local UPS or FedEx hub to pick up the package because they always deliver when I'm at work, and since I live in an apartment they won't leave any packages there. (semi-rant sentence).

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Well, you could do one of the following:

Strip and scrub off the 7.0 stickers from all those AOHELL cd's in dvd cases.....

Find a place that sells them online, and ship the package to your workplace.

If you cant ship to work, go to UPS/FedEx annd fill out the loss waiver form.

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000

I dont know any store that *sell* them, but if they
do, the cases are probably expensive..

Evewr seen CD cases for sale in stores? Almost the same
price as CD-R's with cases :confused:

Your best bet is finding a store with a display of free
AOL disks with DVD cases (I've seen them at Circuit City and Wal-Mart)
and grabbing an armfull :)

zimmie6576

Apr 7, 2002
I was thinking of looking for an AOL disk in a DVD case, I just couldn't find them. Most stores have them bundled a little differently.

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
You may be able to score a few (probably cheap or free) from a video rental store. If they have any, though, they may not be in the best of condition, but it may be worth at least a look.

Kenmitch

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Not really sure about customer service or time it takes to get them.....But Check Here they got what your looking for :) Just got done ordering some for XBOX demo's :)

cthulhu

Golden Member
Feb 19, 2000
Originally posted by: PsychoAndy
Well, you could do one of the following:

Strip and scrub off the 7.0 stickers from all those AOHELL cd's in dvd cases.....

I've got around two dozen or so dvd cases that way.:)

gentobu

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2001
compusa sells them. They should be right next to all of the other cd cases and stuff