dumb heatware question!

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I'm confused about whether to put "bought" or "sold" in evals. If I leave an eval for someone I bought something from, which is correct?

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Whatever you put, just make sure you leave a good description of the transaction. That way it is clear.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: PipBoy
I'm confused about whether to put "bought" or "sold" in evals. If I leave an eval for someone I bought something from, which is correct?

I'm :eek: 'd as I thought this thread was a joke. Did you read what you posted PipBoy? :confused:

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

I'm :eek: 'd as I thought this thread was a joke. Did you read what you posted PipBoy? :confused:

of course I did, and it can be taken either way. you "bought" an item from someone or that someone "sold" it to you.

HonkeyDonk

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein

of course I did, and it can be taken either way. you "bought" an item from someone or that someone "sold" it to you.

hey pipboy, i had the same problems, in fact, i still get confused.

I always have to look at other evals just to be sure.

If I bought something from someone, then when I leave an eval for that person, it can be confusing as to whether you should put bought (as in you bought from him) or sold (he sold you something).

Same with if you sold something to person X. You leave him a eval for bought (he bought from you) or sold (you sold to him).

But to answer your question, if you bought something, you put "bought" and write in the description: "i bought xxxxx from him..etc"

If you sold, you put sold, "I sold him xxxxx....etc"