Dull day on the forums...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NoreagaCNN

Banned
Sep 28, 2000

<< Well, there's your incendiary topic UrinalMint, Ebonics in the Trailerpark. >>

HAHA, I'll even make the thread.

-Nore

Helpless

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
According to your profile, you are from &quot;Killa Queenz.&quot; Where dat be?

here's you posting to those same &quot;Who's hotter&quot; threads you like to talk about

...And here you are with your proper english in some WWF thread :)

&quot;Step up, cause your the next in line for me to kill,
I know you don't believe me, but i'm betting that you will

Um, my bad about that. SCSA, hehe. Me and Goldenbear are like the only real knowledgible wrestling peeps on the forums.

-Nore

So I ask you, Norewood, who's &quot;stupid?&quot; :) By the way, I think you are funny, so please keep posting to this thread...I have another hour and a half until I go home, so like to tap your brain for some more insight into the world of mad ill stuff, yo.

NoreagaCNN

Banned
Sep 28, 2000
Uh, the theme goes like that dumbass. Strike 1
That &quot;Whos hotter&quot; thread was in February when there werent that many. Now there are so many they just SUCK, like you. Strike 2
If you knew anything about Queens you would know where Killa Queenz is and actually I'm in Norfolk right now, which is about 45 mins from Newport News, come down to the Navy base pier 12 and maybe we can get something going.

-Nore

VRoOMdesigns

Aug 2, 2000
I know what &quot;incendiary&quot; means!

Thanks Urinal Mint, you will be pivotal in my mission to get above a 300 on the Verbal SAT!

Helpless

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
...do I have to wear my name on my a$$ to get on the base still? I turned my Army ID card in last month, after having one for 10-years...but we never wore our names on our a$$es, so I am afraid I can't get on...talk to me, Gilligan.

NoreagaCNN

Banned
Sep 28, 2000
Oh well, that's just 2 bad son.
I'm not posting in this anymore, I have no time 2 waste on some son of a b*tch who thinks hes bad ass online, well virtual bad ass you win. Now go suck your dogs....... you know what, i'll be a bigger man and apologize for no reason.
I'm sorry for whatever I did to get you mad sir, now please leave me alone because i am afraid of you, i don't wanna get hurt.

-Nore

PS: ROFL

Helpless

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
Peace out homeslice.

By the way, I often go to the Bar and the &quot;Have a Nice Dat Cafe,&quot; so I am sure we can work something out, tough guy...by the way, does your a$$ tag say, &quot;Bubba?&quot; Nice pants you wear, too...ding, dong, ding, dong.

NoreagaCNN

Banned
Sep 28, 2000
Why are you still talking sh*t?
STFU already, damn. Your the type of person that makes me wanna mail bomb your ass and no not e-mail bomb. Seriously though, let's not talk about this sh*t anymore. Nothing can be settled through an online fight, so please just SHHHHH.

-Nore

Helpless

Banned
Jul 26, 2000
&quot;Your the type of person...&quot;

It's You're, Einstein. Who's stupid?

[edit] And for the record, I merely asked what 'mad ill' means, and it was you who started these attacks, sailor. But, for the sake of brevity, I'll end then, since you are approaching 'deep water,' skipper.

NoreagaCNN

Banned
Sep 28, 2000
Listen, I made 1 mistake. OOOOHHHHHHH 2 BADDDDDDDDDD. If you want to continue this stupid fight then just PM me and we can do it and I'm not in the NAVY, I'm just visiting my friend.
Helpless, you obviously seem 2 be helpless since you won't shut the hell up.

-Nore

PS: I don't wanna get Urinal's thread locked for your ass, so just let it go

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
You guys are just so cute.

BTW, Nore, I hope you at least have the minimum brain function necessary to realize that he's been jerking you like a Rottweiler on a rag doll.

Russ, NCNE

NoreagaCNN

Banned
Sep 28, 2000

<< BTW, Nore, I hope you at least have the minimum brain function necessary to realize that he's been jerking you like a Rottweiler on a rag doll. >>

You think I don't know?
Why else would I &quot;apologize&quot;? I'm trying 2 tell him 2 give it up, but he don't listen.

-Nore

Bosec

Jul 2, 2001
Super slow night in the tech support tonight same as last night must be something in the water :p