Duke nukem forever gameplay video?

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Looks like a fan made video containing pieces from the various promo videos that were released over the years.

The game is no longer in development (as far as anyone knows anyway)

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
I do not understand why some developer has not picked up the rights to this game, maybe hire a couple of the original workers from it, and get something released. I mean, the amount this game is talked about, not to mention how mauch people enjoyed the earlier games, I have to imagine it would sell pretty damn well even if it was only half-way decent. :hmm:

KT

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I do not understand why some developer has not picked up the rights to this game, maybe hire a couple of the original workers from it, and get something released. I mean, the amount this game is talked about, not to mention how mauch people enjoyed the earlier games, I have to imagine it would sell pretty damn well even if it was only half-way decent. :hmm:

KT

The IP is in limbo pending a court case between Take 2 and 3D Realms. That could drag on forever.
Also, thats not a promo video. Thats clips of some stuff the developers finally got put together, but they were never even close to releasing a finished game.

Slick5150

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2001
Money will prevail on this eventually. There's too much value in the "Duke Nukem" name still. An agreement will be reached, a game will be released. What it's called and what that game turns out to be obviously remain to be seen.