dude punches cop at mardi gras whoa wtf was this guy thinkin lol

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
the cop jerked on his shirt, he was totally justified in smacking the cop across the face...

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
the cop jerked on his shirt, he was totally justified in smacking the cop across the face...

in this particular case i dont think the cops were wrong..

i DID notice though, look at that crowd, man the american people are SO TENSE RIGHT NOW.. if it would have been a time when cops did abuse power, there's a good chance for a riot here, you can literally feel the anxiety in the air, from both the cops, and the crowd..

americans are MAD right now.

cannabis2468

Nov 12, 2012
the cop laid hands on him first. i only wish the guy could have gotten in a few more blows before the pigs mobbed him. the cops always abuse their power. i say its high time people start abusing cops.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
The guy through a beer on the cop i think. Then notice how he goes back and is like "which one him?" someone say yeah and cop tries to grab him. So technically that kid started it. Just drunk and stupid. Sounds like everyone was. Cops were actually reasonable there. When i grew up and you punch a cop it would be automatic month stay in hospital.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The guy through a beer on the cop i think. Then notice how he goes back and is like "which one him?" someone say yeah and cop tries to grab him. So technically that kid started it. Just drunk and stupid. Sounds like everyone was. Cops were actually reasonable there. When i grew up and you punch a cop it would be automatic month stay in hospital.

The cop goes after someone based on someone from the crowd yelling "he did it", lol....guilty til proven innocent I guess. Who needs arrests and sworn statements anymore, fuck it!

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
if a non-cop grabbed your shirt like than and started shaking you, which is basically assault, would you just let them do it? youd defend yourself. why should someone have to tolerate violence on their person just because the person assaulting them is a cop? that cop could have throw him to the ground, banged his head on the concrete and killed him. americans are stupid to let cops get away with all this violent stuff.

a year or so ago there was a case in the news where a cop doing a drug raid busted into the wrong house and the homeowner shot him dead. the homeowner ended up on death row. really america?

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
by the way, w.t.fug is up with all these HUGE axe cops? im 6'3". 210lbs and ALL the cops around here are bigger than i am

Last edited:

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
The cop goes after someone based on someone from the crowd yelling "he did it", lol....guilty til proven innocent I guess. Who needs arrests and sworn statements anymore, fuck it!

Sworn statements? :biggrin:

Yes, when an incident occurs, you need sworn statements from eyewitnesses before a cop can detain someone. Too funny.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
lol the guy is a idiot. no sympathy for him. he didn't get that bad of an ass kicking

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
You guys are actually defending someone punching a cop. You guys are fucked in the head. "He was justified" He can explain that to anyone who ever does a criminal background check on this douchebag.

BTW, that guy hit the cop like 3 times sqaure in the jaw and the cops head barely even fliched.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011

Pay attention. Guy threw a glass beer bottle at or near cop, cop asked who did this, he was told who, and grabbed guy's shirt, and then got hit in face.

Hit was unjustified and guy will now get convicted of assaulting a police officer, jail time and perm record, as deserved. Some people and alcohol don't mix.

May 13, 2009
In Texas that's a 5 year sentence no parole. Don't know about LA. More than likely he just threw 5 years of his life away. Dumbass.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
in this particular case i dont think the cops were wrong..

i DID notice though, look at that crowd, man the american people are SO TENSE RIGHT NOW.. if it would have been a time when cops did abuse power, there's a good chance for a riot here, you can literally feel the anxiety in the air, from both the cops, and the crowd..

americans are MAD right now.

Naw, they were just drunk as hell and half of them probably had weed on them. During Mardi Gras if you piss the popo off they have pretty much free reign to throw you in jail for "public drunkenness".

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
In Texas that's a 5 year sentence no parole. Don't know about LA. More than likely he just threw 5 years of his life away. Dumbass.

If I came to Texas and waylayed you in the mouth, what would I be looking at in jail? Just curious about the difference between us peons and our "protectors".

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
more than likely two dumbasses. sadly, one of them gets screwed, the other gets to continue his powertrip.

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
by the way, w.t.fug is up with all these HUGE axe cops? im 6'3". 210lbs and ALL the cops around here are bigger than i am

Free Gyms in the precinct or "LEO discount" at public gyms.

Weird hours + overtime results in free time spent = Working out with other cops
Rampant steroid abuse and sometimes drug trade.

You have a little club house of guys competing to see who can lift the most\get the biggest with all sorts of supplements in their system.

Then they go out on patrol.

Toss in the militarization of a lot of precincts as ex-military swarm the ranks (guys who basically went into the military right after high school and then directly into law enforcement once they are out) you have a lot us vs them (civilians\animals\suspects) mentality coupled with bunch of guys all roided up and nothing to do half the time.

Last edited:

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Probably a disorderly conduct ticket. About $400.

Now thats just plain fucked up. I understand harsher laws for interfering with a cop in the line of duty, and punching him certainly does, but they aren't that fucking special. Especially considering the fact that if you reverse the situation at worst they are likely to get a few days paid vacation.