Duck Disaster!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
It's illegal if it wasn't an accident. Are you saying that since he's a Democrat politician that this incident shouldn't be investigated?

Sounds like the context of the situation says he shouldn't be investigated. Kinda like investigating everyone that hits a deer at night on a back country road, common sense says it wasn't intentional.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Sounds like the context of the situation says he shouldn't be investigated. Kinda like investigating everyone that hits a deer at night on a back country road, common sense says it wasn't intentional.

Some people get off mowing down little animals on a road when they get the chance. Maybe he's one of them.

Geosurface

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2012
Some people get off mowing down little animals on a road when they get the chance. Maybe he's one of them.

Yea I was driving near my old navy base recently and saw some young guy come out of the gates and deliberately hit a possum. I normally find possums quite revolting but I can neither confirm nor deny whether my eyes may have started to water up a bit when I saw another possum standing over the body trying to figure out why it's compatriot wasn't moving anymore.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Slow news day?

No event is too lame, too menial when you have Dems to malign and old punchlines to regurgitate. I'd call him a one trick pony but that's not really fair, I've actually known some fairly intelligent equines.

Regardless, I'm sure this Dem is no better than his GOTP contemporaries. Probably championed fowl equality regardless of plumage, age, and swimming/walking ability - not to mention No Duckling Left Behind. But when the cameras aren't rolling, look at his true colors! Damn evil worthless Dems. He needs to be recalled before more ducklings pay the price. Won't someone please think of the ducklings?!

I can only hope upstanding bastions of journalism like Breitbart continue to make this story what it needs to be, and that villageidiots everywhere continue to think of the ducklings. Duck rights in 2014!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Don't be so harsh on the poor guy. I'm sure it was a reasonable thing to be speeding down a narrow street by a park and run over a flock of hungry ducks and then run away when a citizen questions you about it.

Probably thought it was that Duck Dynasty family.