Dual Win10 users

Mac29

Jun 2, 2010
I installed W10 but had an issue, then created a local (admin) account, deleted the original user, rebooted and then recreated that user via my Outlook email. Now my C:\User folder shows \DAVE (the temp local), Mac20 (with only OneDrive and hidden objects like AppData), the recreated Mac20.DESKTOP-C11etc, and \Public.

As I understand it, the recreated Mac20 is what is "in use" when I log in w/a PIN. I plan to keep \DAVE as it may be useful. Is the original Mac20 folder being used? Should I ignore it? I've tried to delete it again but W10 keeps telling me it's deleting 5000 items, yet never finishes. Any Profile should have been deleted as well.

As long as my Mac20 user works correctly it's not vital that my Users folder be 'tidy' but I moved all Mac20 objects to my Data HDD. Only thing I couldn't move was OneDrive (and hidden stuff like AppData). I have not installed any applications yet.

Don't understand why W10 didn't delete my user, or if the original Mac20 user/folder might cause any problems.

Thank you,

Mac