drumpf needs a safe space from jay z's naughty words

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
As good a place as any... ;)

Trump held a rally tonight with a pants-shitting child molesting Vietnam draft dodger, I mean Ted Nugent...

INBOX: Bruce Springsteen to Join Hillary Clinton and President Obama at Independence Hall Rally in Philadelphia.

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 6, 2016

I bet Chris Christie is crying right now.

Reactions: skyking

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
sorry nickqt, the left is always wanting a self space.

Trump say bad things = horrible person. Liberals use words like ni**ger, we should celebrate them.

One is running for the POTUS and one is not. Tell your mommy you should be in bed now because you obviously need to go to school, dumbass .

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
now drumpf is all upset that a rapper uses foul language. are you fucking kidding me drumpf? you pathetic, whiny, little bitch

No he was pointing out the fact that leftists were whiny little bitches when he was caught saying grab them by the pussy.... I mean michelle obama was shaken to her core. But leftists quickly recover when they listen to Jay-Z and also when the honor rappers who rap about drugging and raping women.

I don't know how else to put this.... but you are an incredible moron for not understanding this.

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
No he was pointing out the fact that leftists were whiny little bitches when he was caught saying grab them by the pussy.... I mean michelle obama was shaken to her core. But leftists quickly recover when they listen to Jay-Z and also when the honor rappers who rap about drugging and raping women.

I don't know how else to put this.... but you are an incredible moron for not understanding this.

Speaking of whiny little pussy bitches, how are ya doin'? ;)

Trump only has the classiest acts on stage at his rallies:

Ted Nugent on stage at Trump rally grabbed his crotch and yelled “I got your blue state right here.” https://t.co/dg0zTvUHdc

— American Bridge (@American_Bridge) November 6, 2016

Could you imagine Beyoncé grabbing her crotch on stage and yelling: "I got your red state right here."? Actually, I might pay to see that...lol!

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

You're an incredible moron for not understanding that Trump was saying that he could get away with sexual assault simply because of his status as a wealthy celebrity.

You're also an incredible moron for not understanding the difference between Trump describing his actions, and rappers saying words.

Do yourself a favor and go crawl into a safe space until the election is over.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Trump speaks to your hypocrisy in attacking him for not being PC, while you rap to F' this and N' that. You want to talk demeaning towards women? Rap knows no bounds.

He doesn't care if you use those words, he points out your double standard.
So don't vote for Trump or Jay-Z then?