Drugs cause Terrorism, SUVs cause Terrorism, and now Obesity is a threat to National Security

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
"Our preparedness as a nation depends on our health as individuals," he said, noting that he had spent some of his first months in office working with military leaders concerned about obesity and lack of fitness among America's youth. "The military needs healthy recruits," he said.

Full Article

I believe Final Exams cause Terrorism, lets outlaw those. :D

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
Originally posted by: venk
"Our preparedness as a nation depends on our health as individuals," he said, noting that he had spent some of his first months in office working with military leaders concerned about obesity and lack of fitness among America's youth. "The military needs healthy recruits," he said.

Full Article

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D:D:D:D:D

wnied

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Anything that hinders Der Fuerhers...er I mean GW's cause can be construed as a threat to national security. Isnt NK more of a threat to our national sovereignty with their resumation of nuclear activity, and their harsh stance against anything american?(sans our food donations of course) But after we whack Saddam, theyre next on the list arent they?(Which would I guess explain their restarting of their nuclear program.)

Welcome to the begining of the 2nd crusades.
~wnied~

Electrode

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
rolleye.gif

EDIT: Removed list of things that cause terrorism and must be banned lest osama come and smite us all, since it really didn't make any sense.

Electrode

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
I was mixing a few good things in there (Bunnies, Vibrators, etc) just to be funny. Now that I look at it, it doesn't make much sense. Then again, what does?

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
You all know that if something doesn't cause cancer, or obesity, or pollution then it causes terrorism. EVERYTHING IS BAD FOR THE WORLD, OH NO!!!

Darein

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2000
After reading the article, I still fail to see how obesity is a threat to national security.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
obesity is a threat to health care and my pocketbook. about the only thing that causes more health problems is smoking.

Darein

Platinum Member
Nov 14, 2000
Originally posted by: ElFenix
obesity is a threat to health care and my pocketbook. about the only thing that causes more health problems is smoking.

Good point, didn't think of that.

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
everything is bad for the world. there is nothing that cant be used for terrorism. i think the question is to what degree should it be considered a danger? i dont think food should, since its not THAT dagnerous, whereas other things can. i think EVERYTHING, can be dangerous, but to what degree it is, should be found before you become concerned.

charrison

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: venk

Full Article

And the numnut that started this ad has a 21 car garage. I bet it is climate controlled as well. Fscking limo liberals.