Drugging Ourselves Silly

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: Andyb23
Originally posted by: eits
Originally posted by: Andyb23
Please read up and get some facts on this.

A majority of the individuals that take medication for serious mental illnesses such as depression actually need them.

P.S. The Skins? 3-6 I thought they were supposed to be Superbowl contenders? Bahahahahaha

??? did you read the post i made where i said that there are people who actually do need medication (anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, a.d.d., parkinson's, alzheimer's, and other various mental problems) to live and function properly in society?

That was mostly targeted at the people below you...

and the horrible skins :)

oh, ok.

and the skins will rise up... they won't make the playoffs, obviously, but i've got faith that coach gibbs will work out the kinks in our offense and defense in the off season.

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: tweakmm
i can't decide whether i'm happy or pissed about drug prices.
What drug prices?

I get a huge ass bottle from the pharmacy for free.

Then again it must suck for those without insurance.

hehe yeah you just pointed out two of the problems... you either get a huge-ass bottle for free for stuff you might not need OR you can't afford a normal bottle of stuff that you do need.
Well, I'm talking about insurance. It wouldn't matter if I was getting a 15ct bottle or 180ct bottle, asuming I'm getting generic, they are free.

The real problem is insurance. The lower class who don't get it and the crazy brand name drugs doctors subscribe cost $$$$$$$$$$.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
i can't decide whether i'm happy or pissed about drug prices.
What drug prices?

I get a huge ass bottle from the pharmacy for free.

Then again it must suck for those without insurance.

hehe yeah you just pointed out two of the problems... you either get a huge-ass bottle for free for stuff you might not need OR you can't afford a normal bottle of stuff that you do need.
Well, I'm talking about insurance. It wouldn't matter if I was getting a 15ct bottle or 180ct bottle, asuming I'm getting generic's for free.

The real problem is insurance.

that's part of what i was saying when i said what i said in the quoted post. i agree with you. pharmaceutical companies and insurance = the problem.

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
I don't use pills of any kind. don't need to i guess
not even as much as an aspirin. never have needed them.

cough medicine.. nope

beer... that's another post i guess