Drug test invasion of privacy?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Yza

Jul 8, 2000
"I know because I limped around with that crutch myself probably longer than you've been alive."
Reddawn.. come on now man.. I'm tired of hereing this story.

Icq me please.. I wish to speak to you, I dont want to post my opion on this board because its rather negative but i would like to here your response to what i have to say.

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
yza, if you don't turn into a junkie then good for you. I just feelt compelled to support the other side of the issue to at least try and give people following this thread a reason to not even start to begin with. Since I don't use drugs myself I am also relating to this though a friend. But I have chosen to allow drug use to impact my life by helping that friend the best I can. If people think that using drugs is expensive, try getting out of it. That six week treatment center is costing a small fortune (at least to me it's a small fortune)

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
Yza, I don't know if you mean me or red dawn, if it's me I can't because I don't have icq installed. You can however private message me (if you meant me)and I can reply privately through that.