Dropping a deuce in a urinal.

summit

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2001
I went to a local restaurant with 2 urinals and 1 stall. All 3 were occupied. The guy infront of me in the men's room had to go #2 really bad. He jokingly asked if it was acceptable to go poop in the urinal (maybe because he thought the dudes in the urinals would be done before guy in the toilet). I gave him a dirty look, I quickly jumped his spot in line, used the urinal, washed, and walked out. I guess more people find it acceptable, but I absolutely do not find it acceptable to poop in the urinal. I was curious because of a posting of something similar that happened at the university I went to...
Midterms were on friday for some people. I personally had two back to back so I had no time to burn one inbetween. Anyways, I was rushing to my second class and felt an urge...You know what I'm talking about, I had to take a shit. So I ran into the bathroom right next to my class room with about five minutes until my second final started. There was only one problem, There were 5 empty urinals and two FULL stalls. Oh man, I could not take my test under this condition. I assumed the two people in the stall were going to be there for a while. I made a split second decision. I pulled my pants down to my knees, walked backwards like a drunk duck to the empty urinal, with my backpack on the entire time, and capped. It was so refreshing... Until some idiot walked in. "Dude, what the f*ck are you doing, That's So Trashy". And walked out in total dismay. I quickly wiped with a piece of lined paper and went and took my test. But that ass hole's words were in my head the entire day, and he made me think... Was I really trashy? I think it was wrong of that person to pass judgement on me based on seeing me for 5 seconds, not really my best 5 seconds but nevertheless that is not what i'm all about. Simply saying something to my face that was hurtful was way out of line for this student who will remain nameless (for now). Is it really right to exclude activities in a bathroom and govern them. When we start dividing and segregating toilets and making them esoteric thrones in plastic boxes, what have we come down to?
What do you guy's think? Under what circumstances is this acceptable or is it even acceptable and would you /have you ever done it? I am not the guy who wrote the quoted stuff. That is some dude who went to my university.

By "acceptable or not?" I wonder if you're referring to this thread? My answer is "no." -DrPizza

Nohr

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2001
www.flickr.com
Let me assure there is nothing funny about going up to a nice clean - unsuspecting urinal, mmkay. Dropping your pants and then turning around... squatting over that urinal, mmkay... maybe - maybe pulling your buttcheeks apart with ur hands, mmkay. And then laying out a big fudge dragon for all the world to see.

Kelemvor

Lifer
May 23, 2002
WTF? People do that? I guess I know which side of the tracks some ATOT people are from.

I would never even consider doing that as it's totally gross, would smell up the whole place, and is just plain wrong.

JoeyM

Nov 18, 2003
C'mon man! That thing can't be flushed. Someone has to manually remove the turd from the urinal and dispose of it. Janitors have a tough enough job without having to do that. Definately unacceptable.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Eh... couldn't a person just wait a few minutes for a free stall? In the case of the university guy in the OP's story, couldn't he have just went in and started the final (put his name on it or something)? By then the stall should be free.

OhSnap688

Golden Member
Sep 29, 2006
I'm a girl. Don't ever have to see a urinal or whatever. But the idea of it, is just gross and rude! Whoever has to clean that shit up I feel VERY sorry for.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Kelemvor
WTF? People do that? I guess I know which side of the tracks some ATOT people are from.

I would never even consider doing that as it's totally gross, would smell up the whole place, and is just plain wrong.

Agreed.

How is it going to flush? A urinal is not made for solid waste.

Apr 17, 2005
Originally posted by: altonb1
Originally posted by: Kelemvor

Agreed.

How is it going to flush? A urinal is not made for solid waste.

what if he had diarrhea?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Yeah it's completely acceptable. As much as groping and farting in public. Indubitably.