Question DriveSort and individually moving folder order

Dave3000

Golden Member
Jan 10, 2011
I use a program called DriveSort that will arrange files and folders so that the alphabetical order matches the date of creation of the file or folder. I need to do this if I want my ripped MP3 files to play in the correct track order through the USB port of my Honda CRV otherwise they will play according to the order in which the MP3 files were created on the flash drive. What I want to do is arrange the order of the album folders but exclude the hidden System Volume folder since I prefer the System Volume folder to be at the top of the folders list but I'm not sure if that's possible. The only workaround I can think of to keep the System Volume folder at the top of the folders list is to create a folder named Music and place the albums there but if I ever create more folders and want to arrange those folders in order, the System Volume folder won't be excluded from the arrangement unless I do it inside the Music folder I created. Anyone here use DriveSort find a way to exclude specific folders and files in the order arrangement?