Driver shuts down my PC !!

unreal4

Oct 13, 2012
I have installed a clean Win 7 64 bit to my PC (I'm using it for years already). There is no problem for the beginning. When I installed an AMD graphic driver after restart, i cant go after win 7 boot logo. When I go safe mod and uninstall driver, its all normal again.

I tried several versions (3 or 4 i guess). Nothing changed.

What can i do with this problem? Please Help :(

Specs

Win 7 64 bit
Gigabyte GA-P35 DS3L
Intel E6550 2.33 Ghz
Sapphire HD 5830 Extreme
2x1 gb Kingston 800Mhz
Seagate 320 GB
FSB Bluestorm II 500W

Here the video of my problem:

and by the way as you can see in the second video, sometimes after shutdown, when I turn on my PC all fans working good, but no beeps (even single short beep) and anything on the screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE8Ev7nTcjc&feature=g-upl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ71NZMA6fI&feature=g-upl

Last edited:

KingerXI

Jan 20, 2010
Are you installing the newest chipset driver from Intel, all Windows updates, motherboard drivers, etc first? I usually install the newest video drivers after all other updates are done.

Jaydip

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2010
Yes try it out first.If possible try it out at your friends place as well.If it doesn't work then rma it.

Last edited:

unreal4

Oct 13, 2012
OK im installing chipsets driver before graphic driver, I will try packaged driver if it doesnt work.

unreal4

Oct 13, 2012
i installed chipset driver then graphic driver nothing changed. Packaged CD broken, so i downloaded from sapphires site its not worked too :( what should i do now?

zebrax2

Nov 18, 2007
The second video happened to me a while back turns out one of my ram is dying. Have you tried using 1 stick at a time?

unreal4

Oct 13, 2012
The second video happened to me a while back turns out one of my ram is dying. Have you tried using 1 stick at a time?

yes i tried each one only in different slots nothing changed, also did a memcheck seems everything OK

The_Golden_Man

Apr 7, 2012
This was strange... Try turning off powersupply, hold the powerbutton for 15 seconds to offload the capacitators in motherboard, then remove the cmos battery. After that you should clear cmos. Then you should put the jumper back again, install cmos battery and fire her up again.

xcal237

Aug 22, 2012
i think you have a dud card... it might be working since if you dont have the drivers installed its running off the onbard graphics and when you install it, itlll run off the card... but just to make sure check your bios if your primary video adapter is on Pci-e