Daishiki

Golden Member
Nov 9, 2001
linky

Woman Arrested After Fatal Hit-And-Run
Motorcyclist Killed; Several Fires Ignited

POSTED: 4:49 pm PDT July 16, 2006
UPDATED: 2:08 pm PDT July 17, 2006

EL DORADO, Calif. -- A woman remained in jail on Monday accused of setting off at least a dozen fires and leaving the scene of a fatal hit-and-run on Sunday.

California Highway Patrol officers said a vehicle driven by Tamara Wilson hit and killed a motorcyclist head-on.

Wilson then left the scene and drove down Highway 49 for about seven miles after on a bare rim, leaving a shower of sparks in her wake and igniting fires along the way, the CHP said. The resulting fires burned two homes.

Wilson was booked into jail early Monday and faces several charges, including vehicular manslaughter, felony driving under the influence, hit-and-run involving death and obstruction of an officer.

Officials reported the sparks from Wilson's rim lit fires that burned about 40 acres.

Copyright 2006 by KCRA.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
:Q

bigfil

Golden Member
Dec 2, 2004
oh man news just keeps getting better and better
i feel bad for the persons family who died

an ex coworker of mine just got hit by a driver and died too
the guy just started riding and gets hit by a driver who crossed a double yellow

Aquila76

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2004
www.facebook.com
Wow. Stuff like this burns me up. Let me guess, she was having her period and uncontrollably took it out on the first man she saw (motorcyclist). And the rim fires (that sounds dirty to me) were to take out that two-timing sonnamabich Smokey the Bear, right?

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001
i wish she was infront of me so i could beat the living crap out of her. it pisses me off when people screw with bikers man, pisses me off like nothing else.

compnovice

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2005
Woman Arrested After Fatal Hit-And-Run
Motorcyclist Killed; Several Fires Ignited

....snip....

Wilson was booked into jail early Monday and faces several charges, including vehicular manslaughter, felony driving under the influence, hit-and-run involving death and obstruction of an officer.

Officials reported the sparks from Wilson's rim lit fires that burned about 40 acres.

Copyright 2006 by KCRA.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

:Q

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
:| That's terrible. Hitting and running from a fatal accident is trash enough - she deserves the jailtime she's gonna get.