drinking in school

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
haha. i am tipsy now. I had couple of beers after my signal analysis midterm with my classmates on campus, and after that we went to our electromagnetics class.... we were acting kinda weird in class, that was fun...

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
A couple beers got you tipsy?
rolleye.gif

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Omegachi
haha. i am tipsy now. I had couple of beers after my signal analysis midterm with my classmates on campus, and after that we went to our electromagnetics class.... we were acting kinda weird in class, that was fun...

Don't worry, people that take those types of courses are inherently weird so nobody noticed.

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
I used to work with this alcoholic who would take a few shots of everclear in his car during lunch breaks. Loser.

Though, we did go out to lunch to celebrate the last day of a coworker and had a few pitchers. We were pleasantly buzzing when we got back to work. :)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
i drank rum and cokes during an exam once.

RaynorWolfcastle

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Who the hell runs to ATOT after drinking at school?!?! If anything you should be out there hitting on the girls in your classes :evil:

BTW, don't American Universities/Colleges have campus bars like we do in Canada?

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: RaynorWolfcastle
Who the hell runs to ATOT after drinking at school?!?! If anything you should be out there hitting on the girls in your classes :evil:

BTW, don't American Universities/Colleges have campus bars like we do in Canada?

My undergrad did.

boyRacer

Lifer
Oct 1, 2001

Some do. Mine doesn't. :(

deerslayer

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Campus bars? I'm assuming you mean a bar on campus?

No, we don't have one. We do have the nice ones off campus that charge you $2.50 for a bottle of beer though :(

Supermercado

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002

There's one at Clemson. It's not anywhere near as popular as the bars downtown, though. Most people that are of age don't live on campus as it is, so it's partially out of convenience that we go to the other ones.

My Operating Systems teacher told us last semester about some student he had one time that brought a cooler of beer to the final exam. He said about halfway through the test, this kid started getting more and more questions wrong as he had more beer. I thought that was pretty funny.

Omegachi

Diamond Member
Mar 27, 2001
yea we have a bar on campus at university of hawaii.

And no! no chicks to mack on in engineering! non!