Drifting MKIV Supra.... <drools>

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Yup. It only takes one person to call it rice and then all hell breaks loose.

<< Any car with that kind of balls exceeds the title of &quot;rice.&quot;

Viper GTS
>>

RaoulDuke

Banned
Jan 1, 2001

<< Yup. It only takes one person to call it rice and then all hell breaks loose.

<< Any car with that kind of balls exceeds the title of &quot;rice.&quot;

Viper GTS
>>

>>

unfortunately that's true. too bad that car isn't rice, and the driver certainly is a better driver than anyone on here.

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Eh... the guy still needs a little practice, he was a bit over the line and it looked like he was holding back a little for safety.

Now when I get a car capable of that, I'll be sure to post up vids :D

<< unfortunately that's true. too bad that car isn't rice, and the driver certainly is a better driver than anyone on here. >>

warcleric

Banned
May 31, 2000
I didnt call it rice, it is what every rice boy is aspiring to achieve. Only they are using sub-standard vehicles to try to achieve it with.

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
With some practice, yes.

<< You think that by getting a car like you'll be able to drive it like that as well? >>

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Takes a long time to download.

Whatever anyone says this is not Rice, this is power :p

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
I realize it takes a massive amount of skill to drift a car like that. I don't know what you're trying to argue...

RaoulDuke

Banned
Jan 1, 2001
that years of experience and intuition of driving a car around tracks and natural ability can't be replaced by &quot;some experience&quot;

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
I said it would take practice, I never said anything about my experience. I know I couldn't do that RIGHT NOW, but definately with some practice.

<< that years of experience and intuition of driving a car around tracks and natural ability can't be replaced by &quot;some experience&quot; >>

HappyFace

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Fire in the hole! :D (Hint - click cheesy smiley to proceed)

Picture courtesy of former AT member nateholtrop.