Dreamhost deals?

Joony

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
Now that ATOT hosting is finally going for good (Thanks for all the service btw), I'm looking for a new host.

A buddy of mine says that Dreamhost is good, and other uses on AT seem to enjoy it.

Anyhow, a google for some promo codes seem to result in a lot because of the referral programs they offer.

A search on SD, FW, and AT results in not that many decent hosting deals at the moment.

Can anyone recommend any good hosting deals for the moment?

(I have done searches but they're mostly outdated)

funkymatt

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2005
Originally posted by: RossMAN
DreamHost sucks.

i almost got hired for their tech support. they seem to only want to hire assholes. since i didnt fall into that category, i was not a candidate.

Cdubneeddeal

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2003
I had Dreamhost for a year and I was neither happy nor satisfied with the service. For some reason, their DNS servers seemed really slow to me. I don't know if it's because I'm far from their servers or what but it just seemed like it took forever to access my page. Other than that, their CSR's were always replying to emails promptly.

DeviousTrap

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2002
The ATOT hosting isn't going anywhere. It appears the sticky is a bit unclear, but I made sure that I emailed everybody saying that it was here to stay.