Dream

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
I had a dream last night in which I won a Voodoo 5 6K (it was out). I woke up and was about to post the dream, but I had to go out so I am posting it now.

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
Tsk, tsk. A dream like this would irk Sigmund Freud no end. Where is the complex symbolism? How can we find any hidden sexuality in this dream? What the heck kind of subconscious mind dredges up the image of a video card to symbolize repressed desires?

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hummmmmmmmmm, ok, I'll admit, I dream of sex, not video cards. :Q
Have any of you ever woke up next to your mate at about 4:am and the actions that take place would indicate you'd both had the same kind of dream? :p

MWink

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I had a dream a few months ago about getting a Geforce. For some reason I took it outside (snowing) to keep it cool. Boy was I mad when I woke up.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i don't remember any of my recent dreams... it's freaking me out actually. waking up with no memory of dreaming.

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
Have any of you ever woke up next to your mate at about 4:am and the actions that take place would indicate you'd both had the same kind of dream?
Yes, but he got really ticked off that I had been moaning the name "Antonio" right before waking up. ;)