drank too much need help

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
I drank way too much last night. went to bed at 2am, woke up at 11 or so puking. i'm still wasted and it's 13 horus later. what medicine will make me feel better? pepto bism?

Kyle

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 1999
not too much you can do about it. Find what you can keep in your stomach. Continually drink water or gatorade, getting hydrated will help you the most, but I've found a lot of times where your at the point of being that wasted, NOTHING stays down, not even pepto/tums.
If that's the case, just wait it out and try your best to sleep.
Hope u start feelin better- I've been there and it is not fun.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
My usual cure is a McDonald's combo #1 with a supersized Coke. Kill or cure.

EDIT: Make sure to get it to go in case it's a kill instead of a cure. ;)

MiniDoom

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2004
Anyone ever seen the hangover pill commercials? Cant think of the name, but wonder if they even work.

apac

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2003
Originally posted by: rdubbz420
Anyone ever seen the hangover pill commercials? Cant think of the name, but wonder if they even work.

Chaser, and I bet they work for any amount under whats considered binge drinking, ie 4-5 drinks. Who gets a hangover from that anyway?

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
Whatever you were drinking last night, have one more.

Seriously.

My wife's father/family wasn't able to attend my bachelor party so the night before my wedding they decided to take me out. We didn't get back to the hotel until 4am.

I woke up at 9am, had a beer, and felt great :).

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
god i just threw up again. almost all mucas or water im so fuckin hot i can't stand it damn my g/f is at uga 2 hours away I HATE THIS does anyone else throw up out of their nose as well as their mmuoth???

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: joshsquall
Water and aspirin.

Water hydrates, aspirin helps with pain and thins blood with water.
ATTENTION PEOPLE RECOMMENDING ASPIRIN/TYLENOL:

Large quantities of alcohol + aspirin = gastrointestinal bleeding. Alcohol + non-aspirin pain relievers = liver damage. Don't spout advice if you don't know what you're talking about.

Old link with relevant info.

MiniDoom

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2004
Originally posted by: se7enty7
god i just threw up again. almost all mucas or water im so fuckin hot i can't stand it damn my g/f is at uga 2 hours away I HATE THIS does anyone else throw up out of their nose as well as their mmuoth???

all the time man....

zixxer

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by: bunker
Whatever you were drinking last night, have one more.

Seriously.

My wife's father/family wasn't able to attend my bachelor party so the night before my wedding they decided to take me out. We didn't get back to the hotel until 4am.

I woke up at 9am, had a beer, and felt great :).

if i drink water i throw it up. i had jager and grey goose and couple malt drinks (bacardi o3, mikes lemon, etc)

this sucks soo bad i am so f ing sick and HOT it is SOO HOT.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: se7enty7

Dang, that's pretty rough. Usually when drinking I only throw up 2-3 times at night or 1-2 times in the morning. Once it is out of my system I'm usually ok. It sucks if you keep throwing up and can't keep any liquid or food down. Go get some pedialyte? (the stuff kids take when they have the $hits)

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: hdeck
grapefruit juice

Oh god, that's just mean. I've done it with OJ and let me tell you, cleaning up OJ that's been in the stomach for 2 hours isn't fun.