Dragonborn DLC trailer released

Bateluer

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001
Meh, I got bored with Skyrim when its game ending bugs stopped me from continuing the main quest when I first speak with the Greybeards. Bethesda needs to learn how to code and polish their products before releasing them and pumping out DLC after DLC.

Dahak

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2000
of course we are going to have to wait a month for the pc release, as this still falls under the one month exclusive deal they have with ms for releasing the dlc on xbox first?

TakeNoPrisoners

Platinum Member
Jun 3, 2011
of course we are going to have to wait a month for the pc release, as this still falls under the one month exclusive deal they have with ms for releasing the dlc on xbox first?

Yes, the Xbox has one month exclusivity on all Skyrim DLC.

OmegaSupreme

Nov 3, 2012
I have literally run out of stuff to do in Skyrim. I think I've done all the quests available. Even most side quests too. I think I have done a total 240+. o_O

Now that my guy is all badass, there's nothing left for me to do. bah.

mple

Oct 10, 2011
I have literally run out of stuff to do in Skyrim. I think I've done all the quests available. Even most side quests too. I think I have done a total 240+. o_O

Now that my guy is all badass, there's nothing left for me to do. bah.

Crafting made my character a bad ass about 40 hours into the game. In hindsight, I really wish I avoided crafting altogether and played the game with more self-imposed limitations. Running around in enchanted Daedric gear took the fun out of dungeon crawling. I stopped playing altogether after how anti-climatic the Thieves Guild ending was, but it felt like a chore to play through it with the item rewards being meaningless. Hoping someone releases a really good loot overhaul mod someday to get me back into it again.