Dragon Avatars

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
-do you have another item with the dragon theme?

I have two!
1. wood chest at the foot of my bed - dragon carvings on all 4 sides and the top
2. a shirt (mainly used to go clubbing)

SonnyDaze

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2004
Originally posted by: PhoenixOrion

For some reason when I read that, I pictured Night at the Roxbury. :Q

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
Is your shirt one of those kind that old people wear, you know the ones with painted wolves howling at a full moon?

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Originally posted by: SonnyDaze
Originally posted by: PhoenixOrion

For some reason when I read that, I pictured Night at the Roxbury. :Q

every single friend of mine who gets to see it said the same exact thing, lol.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Originally posted by: S Freud
Is your shirt one of those kind that old people wear, you know the ones with painted wolves howling at a full moon?

no, not that.

picture a collared shirt that cries out for attention. its shiny, gaudy and the only place you can really wear it is in a dimly lit dance club or on halloween or mardi gras.

Lorax

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2000
you should all hold a release party for the Eragon movie. either that or watch dragon heart (is that the sean connery movie?) or that crappy dragon movie with matthew mc-con-o-hay. reign of fire, i think.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Originally posted by: Lorax
you should all hold a release party for the Eragon movie. either that or watch dragon heart (is that the sean connery movie?) or that crappy dragon movie with matthew mc-con-o-hay. reign of fire, i think.

sure. and you can be the dragon avatar honorary member.

Alone

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2006
Originally posted by: Lorax

Reign of Fire was good because of how hilariously he, well, does that thing, you know...where he...you know, does the thing.