Dr. Pepper Get 23 Game

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Go to Drpepper.com and sign up for the Dr. Pepper Get 23 game. They'll give you 23 clues to find the little 23 signs all over the site, but really, all you do is click all over the place and try to find them yourself. The problem is, I'm missing one, and I really don't care about the contest, but it's bugging me that I can't find it. HELP!

skrilla

Oct 22, 2004
Looks like plenty of people around the net are having trouble finding number 1. And if they did, they don't know how it happened.

Slickdeals forum post

I also saw a post on online-sweepstakes.com and people are having trouble with #1. It is frustrating - I can't find it either. Glitch maybe?

skrilla

Oct 22, 2004
#1 is at the login page.

Right after you login, where it says Game Status, and lists all of the clues you have found. The 3 ads at the bottom rotate in and out about ever 10-15 seconds. Eventually, a "Play the Get23 Hunt Now" ad will pop up in the lower left hand corner. You can't miss it once you see it. That is #1.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: skrilla
#1 is at the login page.

Right after you login, where it says Game Status, and lists all of the clues you have found. The 3 ads at the bottom rotate in and out about ever 10-15 seconds. Eventually, a "Play the Get23 Hunt Now" ad will pop up in the lower left hand corner. You can't miss it once you see it. That is #1.

You...ROCK! Thank you very much!