Dr. Paul's popularity up in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
if there had been no gingrich, no santorum, and no primaries he'd probably be president right now assuming edward snowden was going to blow the whistle in time which i am sure he wouldve. he really was closer to culturally conservative than romney because romney wouldnt want to change the status quo on cultural issues like abortion and immigration. and being pro-war like romney is isn't necessarily a conservative or a liberal position as it is the far right in america that can be most counted on to be anti-war unlike obama's modern liberal supporters. [im not saying that i am a cultural conservative or far right and dr. paul certainly isnt the latter but i see no reason why he wouldnt appeal to backwoods rednecks more than romney would if there had been caucuses only]

too bad the GOP blew the last chance America had to not collapse.

anyway, he's more popular in texas than john cornyn is and that was done by an official tx gop poll if i am not mistaken. im just starting this thread to prove that dr. paul's ideas are picking up steam. but it is too late for america quite fucking sadly as theyll have to be implemented somewhere else.
[link]

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
And all it took was leaving politics all together and pretty much dropping out of the public eye... Be a difficult platform for him to run on though.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
why are they even putting his name in polls? he's not in office and he'll never be running for another office again.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
ron paul would have caused america to collapse

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Maybe if Texas seceded from the Union...

But I doubt even Texas would implement Mr Paul's agenda.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
too bad the GOP blew the last chance America had to not collapse.

GOP didnt blow anything. They are doing exactly what they are supposed to do: pretend to be different from the democrats and put on a good show while they shovel trillions into the pockets of their corporate donors. The only ones who blew it are the people who thought Ron Paul was (and is) a kook simply because the people raking in all that money think Dr Paul is a kook for being opposed to it. People in this country simply cannot understand that powerful special interests siezed control of the media and programmed the masses to think in ways that serve only those powerful special interests even at the expense of their own. The average person cannot see how propaganda propagates from some board room all the way down to the man on the street. This lack of education has costed them 2-4% per year off their standard of living.

And it will continue until everyone is broke, but still voting for the corporate hacks whilst labeling the future Dr Pauls "kooks" and "unelectable" and all other manner of nonsense.

Apr 27, 2012
LOL, Ron Paul as president.

LOL, brycejones as a Christian.

Maybe if Texas seceded from the Union...

But I doubt even Texas would implement Mr Paul's agenda.

What agenda? Are you talking about the freedom agenda? Ron Paul warned about many of the current problems and he had the ideas to fix the problems but too many idiots would rather vote to get their welfare and other idiotic programs.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Why do you continue to post Ron Paul shit?

I agree, he called most all of this shit. I agree that he had a huge shit pile placed on his shoulders dealing with the MSM but goddamn man he retired.

If anything you could say he was the most influential politician in the last half century because his movement became an out of control firestorm and the large majority of conservatives agree with his stances but yet still hate him because he is Ron Paul.

DesiPower

Lifer
Nov 22, 2008
GOP is falling apart... looks like inevitable 8 years for Clinton followed by another 8 of Obama...

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I agree, he called most all of this shit. I agree that he had a huge shit pile placed on his shoulders dealing with the MSM but goddamn man he retired.
he retired from congress, but not in spreading his ideas:) dont forget his institute and all the interviews he's doing. i want to hear the answers to the questions tom woods wanted to ask him today... Dr. tom woods thought of some brilliant questions.

Why do you continue to post Ron Paul shit?
i knew that someone was going to say what you did though which is part of why i said it didnt really matter that he was more popular now. im sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.