Dr. Paul wins the Values Voters Summit Poll, but Faux News says Cain won also.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
This is why I hate Faux News. He trailed Dr. Paul by 14 percentage points, and Faux News says that Cain won. It's not Dr. Paul's fault that Faux News is run by a bunch of losers who profit from big government.

Herman Cain is an idiot, and he's just your typical oppurtunistic politician. He couldn't even get the GOP nomination for a House seat because he supported affirmative action grants. I wish he'd step out of the race.

Is there any reason other than the fact that Dr. Paul would put them out of business as to why the liberal MSM does this stuff to Dr. Paul?

Last edited:

morkinva

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 1999
6pt53m.jpg

LOL

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
judging by the people who support this Ron Paul character he shouldn't be president.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Not a doctor?

Dr. of death?

I kinda wanted to listen to the guy because he seemed to make some sort of sense... But the longer I listened to him the more of a lune he became.

The guy isn't fit to be a doctor. Let alone a US president IMO obviously.

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
President Ron Paul is a true American patriot. He puts America and Americans first, second, and third. His allegiance does not lie to foreign losers. I salute you Dr. President Ron Paul.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Well now the MSM is trying to say he didn't win because they're saying the results were skewed because a lot of people left after they voted. By that stupid lack of reasoning, if people voted for Obama without attending a speech he gave, then I guess he lost. When FDR signed into law the FCC, he may have ensured that there wouldn't be any future libertarian presidents.

It's fucking funny how democracy is so great to the MSM until it works against them. They're scared of Dr. Paul, because they know if he ever becomes President, they'll go out of business. What a bunch of sore losers who can't even prosper without government handouts like the FCC.

Last edited:

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Not a doctor?

Never said that. It's the absurd repeated use of "dr" by the idiot op in that he somehow thinks by using it it adds more legitamacy or credibility to a candidate who will not win anything ever.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Never said that. It's the absurd repeated use of "dr" by the idiot op in that he somehow thinks by using it it adds more legitamacy or credibility to a candidate who will not win anything ever.
That's not why I call him "Dr. Ron Paul". I do it because he deserves respect (and support) and because that's his proper title to young people like myself.

Also, everyone else running for President couldn't come anywhere close to accomplishing what Dr. Paul has if their life depended on it.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Despite his success here, Paul repeatedly scores in the single digits in national polls, including the latest Fox News polls that have him at 6 percent.

No shit... When so many people rely on their nightly news to tell them who they should vote for, this is no surprise. Ron Paul has been the leading candidate all year and he's been given a near complete media blackout.

Ron Paul can win everything and every main stream media show will still show a list of candidates that nobody cares about who perform lower than Ron Paul.

Now, people may think this isn't a huge issue.. .but it really is. If so many people depend on the main stream media to help them find a candidate to vote for... any such meddling is basically voter fraud/tampering.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
No shit... When so many people rely on their nightly news to tell them who they should vote for, this is no surprise. Ron Paul has been the leading candidate all year and he's been given a near complete media blackout.

Ron Paul can win everything and every main stream media show will still show a list of candidates that nobody cares about who perform lower than Ron Paul.

Now, people may think this isn't a huge issue.. .but it really is. If so many people depend on the main stream media to help them find a candidate to vote for... any such meddling is basically voter fraud/tampering.
+1. There is a pretty logical reason as to why the MSM does this to us. That is, it's the right thing for firms to do who want to get above market profits. If he's elected, then Faux News and the rest of the MSM are going to crash and then burn in hell.

They're doing whatever they can hoping that people won't vote for him. They're going to call him an anti-semite (the last chapter of Liberty Defined clearly indicates that he's not), a racist (the fact that the MSM says that instead of pointing out that he got 30% of the black vote in the 2008 GOP primaries is proof that they're scared of him winning), a kook (Bachmann, Cain, Perry, and Romney are the crazy people, and they're no where near as bright as Dr. Paul is either), a fringe candidate (he always gets a higher percentage of the vote in his district than the others got when they ran, and in the cases someone does run against him in the primary they make an ass out of themselves), a grouchy old man (he was the one violently confronted by Perry and Huntsman, not the other way around, he had started a family, and he was an Flight surgeon in the airforce before any of the others knew the sum of 2+2), hoping that enough people will believe them just so they can stay in power and continue to be receive more money they could without help from the government.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
Dr. of death?

I kinda wanted to listen to the guy because he seemed to make some sort of sense... But the longer I listened to him the more of a lune he became.

The guy isn't fit to be a doctor. Let alone a US president IMO obviously.

What do you base any of those statements on? His 20+ year service record of concise voting? Or how about the other republican candidates stealing his long time talking points as their own and somehow making them not loony?

He's alot more fit than George W Bush, sometimes draft dodger, sometimes cocaine sniffing, sometimes drunk driving son of a cia spook turned president after being borth to a nazi profiteering father...

Really?

( sorry, but I just have to assume that you probably warship a guy like George Bush )

I just find it amazing that people think Ron Paul is crazy for warning people for decades about all of the problems we face today... He's spot on about so many things while all of your other candidates would rather campaign on meaningless things like abortion or healthcare.