Dr Laura: Moron or Genius

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
There you go BeerDrinkerAndHellRaiser.

Any comments? My station carries her, I'd rather listen to our country station.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Over-paid moron in my opinion :)

Edit: Still learning to type :eek:

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: lirion
Can you add "Silly Wabbit" to the poll?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe

Thanks;)

Dually

Golden Member
Dec 20, 2000
I hate her very very much, I can't even begin to talk about it really. :|

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: HellRaiserandBeerDrinker
Thank you sir ;)

It is my honor to do this for you sir, and to update the poll for lirion.

Your humble hater of Dr. Laura,
Chris

earthman

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
Moron with a capital M, underlined written in red with an exclamation point.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Dually

I disagree with a lot of folks and never hate anyone....

Dr. Laura gives a needed look at what passes as today's morals although they hardly can be described as such.

She dares to speak up and even explain in great detail her beliefs.....refreshing to say the least. She is not either a moron or genius and and does not claim to be either one.

I've found that those that 'hate' have been proven absolutely wrong and 'hate' is their only recourse.

Dually

Golden Member
Dec 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Tominator
Originally posted by: Dually

I disagree with a lot of folks and never hate anyone....

Dr. Laura gives a needed look at what passes as today's morals although they hardly can be described as such.

She dares to speak up and even explain in great detail her beliefs.....refreshing to say the least. She is not either a moron or genius and and does not claim to be either one.

I've found that those that 'hate' have been proven absolutely wrong and 'hate' is their only recourse.

"She dares to speak up"

I think that she is just picking controversial stances to get attention so she can make money, I seriously doubt that this "Dr." Laura actually beleives in all that she says. I am willing to bet that her producers come up with most of her material.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
A genius who has helped a lot of morons rise from their psychological morass. Some of you guys ought to drop a dime and give her a ring.

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think that she is just picking controversial stances to get attention so she can make money, I seriously doubt that this "Dr." Laura actually beleives in all that she says. I am willing to bet that her producers come up with most of her material.

You've never listened to her....obvious conclusion....

She lives what she preaches ..... not in the past....but it is what one does now that is important.

Dr. Laura takes part in fund raisers and has several organisations she directly supports that help the disadvantaged...which is a hell of a lot more than her detractors do!

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
MORON.

I think her whole concept of morals hinges on the fact that she is a HUGE BITCH. I've often wished I could reach through the radio and give her a good smack to smarten her up.

The way she treats some of her callers disgusts me. Half the time she listens to about 3 sentences of the callers story, and then passes judgement as if it were the word of God. Grrrrrrrr, she irritates me so much!

Tominator

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
The way she treats some of her callers disgusts me. Half the time she listens to about 3 sentences of the callers story, and then passes judgement as if it were the word of God. Grrrrrrrr, she irritates me so much!

I agree! It's too bad that the caller's parents didn't have enough character to tell them when they were children the difference between right and wrong...

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Tominator

I agree! It's too bad that the caller's parents didn't have enough character to tell them when they were children the difference between right and wrong...

rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

You actually support her obscene idea of "morals"? I consider myself to be a firm believer in morality, but a lot of what she speaks is WAAAAAY sensationalized and over the top.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: IGBT
A genius who has helped a lot of morons rise from their psychological morass. Some of you guys ought to drop a dime and give her a ring.

if you need her to tell you what to do i feel sorry for you.