DOTA 2 leak shows code for Episode 3

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
I am. And yes, L4D2 is a fucking joke, it should have been a patch but Valve decided to milk the franchise instead. And nerds everywhere get geekboners for these DRM-pole-smokers for some reason.

Oh ok, an entire second game should have been a patch? Yea, let me know what developer does that for you. Keep fucking dreaming. I don't think L4D1 or 2 were for everybody, however they were both extremely well made games and there isn't anyone else in the industry doing it any better so as far as I'm concerned, you are just bitching for the sake of seeing your own text. You don't have a real argument here, you couldn't produce one if you had to.

And really, DRM pole smokers? Nice. Real classy. Did Valve create Starforce while I was away?

spittledip

Diamond Member
Apr 23, 2005
B/c of this thread, I dreamed I was in episode three last night. It was a tense dream, but enjoyable. I woke up before any real combat through.