Dont you just hate it when...

jmcoreymv

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Your sitting here browsing the forums and all of a sudden a spider dangles down from above in front of your brightly lit monitor in a dark room. You grab the first thing you can find to kill it. Now my 19 inch monitor and my Intellimouse Explorer have spider blood smeared on them...time to get the windex.

Bleeding Jawa

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2000
That's not bad....a couple weeks ago, I had a mouse screwing around near my computer at 2:00AM. I killed a mouse on two consecutive nights. Who needs a "better mousetrap" when you have a simple 2x4!?!?!? And I didn't even have to get mouse blood on my "mouse."
...Though I did have to clean up the mouse brains on my floor. :p

'lil bastards were chewing on the speaker wire for my Klipsch's..they got what was comin!!!!!

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
Umm.. don't use Windex on the monitor. It's not very compatible with the anti-glare coating on most monitors.

gtbuzz

Dec 7, 1999
ditto on what pcaddict says. use a non-ammonia based cleaner (or even water is better). at work some of our cleaning people used windex on all the monitors and didn't do a good job wiping it all off. on most of them it's unbearable to look at the screen because most of the anti-glare coating has been eaten away. <shudder>

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
bleeding, so you killed a mouse on two consecutive nights... must've been one stubborn mouse... :p

I still have a dead bug carcass on my secondary monitor.